Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Trade Rumors

Default Found this on the White Board

Anyone know if there's any truth to this trade? I'd be disappointed to see Crowley leave Swift.

"Brandon sends 18 yr old forward andrew clark and 18 yr old defensemen chad erb and a 3rd round bantam pick to swift current for 19 yr old Defensemen Dane crowley and 18yr old forward Dale weise. This trade will be announced sometime tomorrow, i heard this from a very valuable source, brandon needs some grit and size on the 2nd line and they need a defensmen who can run the pp on the second unit, to swift current they get a good young forward and some help at the defense spot with an 18 yr old."
    A Broncos fan I was born, a Broncos fan I will die! GO BRONCOS GO!

Iconwhl

I can't see that happening. Swift would give up arguably their top defenseman and a top 6 forward (probably top line) to Brandon, in the same division, for players that may have similar or lesser stats but without the proven character that Wiese and Crowley have.

I can't see it either. Crowley is one of our leaders on D and in the dressing room. Wiese has improved two fold since last year and is getting better each game. They both have the same grit and are two of only a handful of players who stick up for their teammates. Look what Crowley did in Regina last game to Reich. He set the tone that if you are going to cheap shot one of our star players your going to pay the price.

Scout
    # 8-9-11-22 ALWAYS REMEMBERED

Quote Originally Posted by Quarter Pounder W/ Cheese
    Anyone know if there's any truth to this trade? I'd be disappointed to see Crowley leave Swift.

"Brandon sends 18 yr old forward andrew clark and 18 yr old defensemen chad erb and a 3rd round bantam pick to swift current for 19 yr old Defensemen Dane crowley and 18yr old forward Dale weise. This trade will be announced sometime tomorrow, i heard this from a very valuable source, brandon needs some grit and size on the 2nd line and they need a defensmen who can run the pp on the second unit, to swift current they get a good young forward and some help at the defense spot with an 18 yr old."
    I would be choked if we made that trade

I sure hope Dean is smarter then that. Sounds like a rip off to me.

Remember the past, live for the present, look to the future.

I support the TEAM no matter WHO is coach or on the board 'cause I AM A BRONCO FAN!!!!

Its a rumor from the 40684 board.
    I trust Dean with the player movements, i dont know about trading with Brandon though. With that said i have a wierd feeling that we will make a trade that will come out of left field, and suprise everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Toswammi
    Its a rumor from the 40684 board.
    I trust Dean with the player movements, i dont know about trading with Brandon though. With that said i have a wierd feeling that we will make a trade that will come out of left field, and suprise everyone.
    I think your right! For some odd reason i can see us being involved big time tommorow. don't have any reason to think that just a hunch?

Also Brandon is mentioned on Keens blog.

Quote Originally Posted by Quarter Pounder W/ Cheese

This makes no sense if your Swift, Weise has just as good of numbers as Clark, so that part of the trade is useless. Crowley is a way better dman than Erb has ever thought about being, so we would lose there. A 3rd round pick, doesn't make up for what we would lose in the trade by getting rid of Crowley. Can't see it happening.
    Always Remembered

Quote Originally Posted by Toswammi
    Also Brandon is mentioned on Keens blog.
    Thats because Jon reads this board and the white board. He's only going by rumors like everyone.

Remember the past, live for the present, look to the future.

I support the TEAM no matter WHO is coach or on the board 'cause I AM A BRONCO FAN!!!!