Thread: Blazers 3 Chiefs 0

Default Blazers 3 Chiefs 0

Da Butler got his 6th shutout of the year, tying a franchise record, in leading the Blazers to there seventh win in a row and pulling them within one point of the Giants, As in the game in Kelowna it was the Blazers young guns coming through with key goals, Blazers were playing with Nixon and Dunstall
    Scoring
    1. KAM Rodgers, (6) (Macias, Hall), 9:06
    3. KAM Shattock, (5) (Stretch), 1:28
    3. KAM Delaronde, (8) (Shattock, Stretch), 16:28
    Penalties
    1 - SPO Wahl, 12:45 - Slashing , 2 min (PP)
    2 - KAM Ellerby, 1:40 - Holding , 2 min (PP)
    2 - KAM Served By , 3:59 - Too Many Men , 2 min (PP)
    2 - KAM Bender, 6:01 - Unsportsmanlike Cnd. , 2 min (PP)
    2 - KAM Stretch, 12:39 - Hooking , 2 min (PP)
    3 - SPO Bowman, 2:44 - Tripping , 2 min (PP)
    3 - KAM Shattock, 5:23 - Hooking , 2 min (PP)
    3 - SPO Zimmerman, 8:50 - Hooking , 2 min (PP)
    3 - SPO Wahl, 13:44 - Hooking , 2 min (PP)
    3 - KAM Kassian, 17:14 - Roughing , 2 min
    3 - KAM Kraus, 17:14 - Game Misconduct , 10 min
    3 - SPO Bruton, 17:14 - Slashing , 2 min
    3 - SPO Haw, 17:14 - 10-Minute Misconduct , 10 min
    3 - SPO Szaszkiewicz, 17:14 - Roughing , 2 min (PP)

Default Very impressive!

Butler has really done well with Kamloops, and I'm happy for him. I'm really impressed that Kamloops is challenging Vancouver for the division lead after the halfway point in the season. The Giants were supposed to run away with the division title this season, but that hasn't happened (at least, not yet).

Wouldn't it be something, if the Blazers were to win the B.C. Division, after Vancouver stocked up on top players? I still think that the Giants are the team to beat in the B.C. Division this season, but I wonder how would they respond in the playoffs if they *do* lose the division even (and especially) after making the big trades? Hmmm...
    Redwic

Quote Originally Posted by Redwic
    Butler has really done well with Kamloops, and I'm happy for him. I'm really impressed that Kamloops is challenging Vancouver for the division lead after the halfway point in the season. The Giants were supposed to run away with the division title this season, but that hasn't happened (at least, not yet).

Wouldn't it be something, if the Blazers were to win the B.C. Division, after Vancouver stocked up on top players? I still think that the Giants are the team to beat in the B.C. Division this season, but I wonder how would they respond in the playoffs if they *do* lose the division even (and especially) after making the big trades? Hmmm...
    Not sure but who knows.

But I do think you are forgetting that the Blazers are only 5 points back of the Tips, and are in fact not only challenging for the BC Crown but the Western Conference Crown and the Overall league title as well.

And it looks like the Blazers may just have the team to do it.

All 3 teams in the west have a shot at the WCC, it should be interesting to see who comes out on top.

RETIRED JERSEY: #32 CHAD SCHARFF