Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone heading to Red Deer?

Default Anyone heading to Red Deer?

I will be there loud and proud. I am excited to see Doyle. If we look at the way Dean has been building this team we will be very competitive next year and I believe a mem cup contender in 2 years. There is no team that has the young prospects as we do. We put up with Mcewans crap and depletion of the franchise for how long and now Dean has turned this franchise around totaly. We will have the top Dmen for years to come and a group of forwards that will be unstoppable. Nelson, Wudrick, Weise, Eakin, Bortis, Dowling these Kids will contnue to grow and become even better. I think Dean deserves to be resigned at least 2 more years as GM for sure. This team will be at the top of the league again.
    "Good timber doesn't grow with ease the stronger the wind the stronger the tree"

Hey Broncs i have to agree with you this team is going to make a whole alot of noise next yr. We have to start giving Dean some credit for some of the players he has brought in here. And for some of you Dean bashers he does have the final say who he brings in here. For some of the spoiled fans in this city they expect that if the Broncos are not in first place we have a brutal team. Deano i tip my hat to you. You were left with a mess from hell when you arrived here. Good luck this weekend & let the chase for first begin.

Two of the best posts I've read in a while. So true, Dean has turned us around and in only 2.5 years. He deserves alot of credit. When he took over we were junk with no prospects. We now have good players and great prospects. Well done Dean.
    Don't take life so seriously...you can't get out of it alive.

BRONCOS 4 LIFE

Default So we don't want him fired now ?

Before Xmas that is all you read on here is to fire Dean .. Get behind your team as they look pretty good , Maybe not as good as the Warriors .lol..

Make up your mind rep, one day you want him fired the next day you like him.

Default Ya do we keep him or fire him

Lets get together on this .. I think the way it works . if they lose two games in a row he should get fired . unless he makes a good trade then maybe keep him for a extra game. Swift Fans get your ass in the seats and enjoy the games.

Quote Originally Posted by mjwfan
    Lets get together on this .. I think the way it works . if they lose two games in a row he should get fired . unless he makes a good trade then maybe keep him for a extra game. Swift Fans get your ass in the seats and enjoy the games.
    I'm a frequent on this site. Are you talking to me? Review all my posts. Have I ever changed position on this issue? "Not ALL Swift fans want the GM/HC fired one game...rehired the next game...LOL
    Lest I forget, GREAT GAME FOR THE TRIBE IN THE JAW TONIGHT, I guess. Whenever they play Sask. or Reg. for me it's GO WARRIORS GO!!!
    Swifty did not do so great tonight...I think they weren't quite ready for the outburst Lethbridge had....NO "mjfan", IT'S NOT THE COACH!! LOL LOL LOL
    GO BRONCOS GO!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mjwfan
    You should worry about your own team. There is enough to b*tch about there without coming here and b*tching about our fans. Like how your city can't get it together for a new rink or renovate the old one, it's been going on how long? If they don't get it together soon you won't have a team to watch.

Remember the past, live for the present, look to the future.

I support the TEAM no matter WHO is coach or on the board 'cause I AM A BRONCO FAN!!!!

Hey Minirep you do have the floor now.. Whats your take on Deano. If you read my post it correctly i give Dean credit for the players & the job he has did as a gm. I do question his coaching at times. One last thing i think mjwfan has every right to come on our forum & give his piece of mind & he is correct if we could only get people to support our team instead of always *****ing about little things we would be alot better off.

Quote Originally Posted by ointhecreek
    You should worry about your own team. There is enough to b*tch about there without coming here and b*tching about our fans. Like how your city can't get it together for a new rink or renovate the old one, it's been going on how long? If they don't get it together soon you won't have a team to watch.
    Finally, someone gave mjfan the gears. I was too kind with him. Good post...thanks O! I too, think that Moose Jaw has enough to worry about without criticizing our forum and fans. Although I am fond of opposing fans posting on our forum...if it's a sensible post. I tend to post on other teams' forums too, sometimes. I make headings like, "TIGERS DUMPED" or "RAIDERS HALTED." LOL LOL LOL
    Hope we can down RD tonight. The more the officiating ticks Sutter off, the better. When he's real mad, that's when the Rebels start losing. GO SWIFTY!
    GO BRONCOS GO!!!