Thread: New Defenceman

Default New Defenceman

17 year old Jordan Principalli has been brought in from the Midget AAA Calgary Flames to help us out on D for a while. I don't know how long, maybe permanent or just until Funk and Zahn get back in the game. I havn't heard anything on this guy on his play, I guess I will have to wait until Saturday to see all 4 of our newbies!! All 4, Dulle, Cuthbert, Hulak and Principalli will be in the lineup tonight against the Warriors.

Just read in the Star Phoenix that he will be with us just for the 3 games this weekend, as Cole is out with the flu as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Shortys
    Just read in the Star Phoenix that he will be with us just for the 3 games this weekend, as Cole is out with the flu as well.
    He may be out with the flu but he is still playing in the game tonight,and might play the next two games.but that remains to be seen. Wow another player that we will be able to see on saturday night.

I just hope that the rest of the defencemen stay healthy and that Zahn has a speedy recovery,because now the defence still looks thin but the addition of Jordan Principalli for these next 3 games will help. Visnak is playing tonight as well.
    Last edited by GBG BLEED BLUE; 01-12-2007 at 07:31 PM.

My twitter handle: @SaskHockeyFan23