Thread: Blades VS Warriors

Iconwhl Blades VS Warriors

Well what i expected to happen, happened. We looked out of place with out new guys. Cuthert took 8 minor penalties which is terrible, keep in mind he didnt practise with our team yet. Menei scored a nice goal which he had to do all by himself because our linemates were not used to our playing style. I thought the new guys looked good, Dulle has some nice speed. Cuthbert's gotta watch his penalties. I was impressed with Hulak and hes only 17. We need time to gel together and i think we could have a solid team. It might be too late though.

Cole was frustrated and fought tonight, he got a couple shots in but the other guy won. Cloud told Riege to fight right after and away they went, Cloud gave Riege a good beating(Cloud is 2-0 vs Riege)

Patterson netted another goal which is great news, this kid sees very limited ice time but hes found the net 3 times. Keep an eye on this guy. Brad Cole and Bohdan Visnak +- was 0.
    BLEED BLUE

was Kenton (Dulle) hitting at all?
    My Vancouver Giants focused Blog

A Shot From The Corner

http://giantshockey.wordpress.com/

Quote Originally Posted by dondo
    was Kenton (Dulle) hitting at all?
    I do not know if he was(because I listened to the horrible game on the radio) since I will be able to see Dulle and the 3 other new guys tonight I can actually see if Dulle will be hitting at tonight's game and I sure hope the result is better than last night(or at least a respectable loss)

My twitter handle: @SaskHockeyFan23

Tidball by man, you forgot to say that the guy cole was fighting just got called up and he didn't see anything during the fight, he had his jersey over his face, but still connected on coles face about 10 times.