Thread: Brad McConnell

Default Brad McConnell

Who owns Brad's rights?He leads the Manitoba Midget AAA hockey league in scoring and plays for the Brandon WheatKings Midget AAA.Right behind him in scoring is Sanfred King.

Quote Originally Posted by canadian eh
    Who owns Brad's rights?He leads the Manitoba Midget AAA hockey league in scoring and plays for the Brandon WheatKings Midget AAA.Right behind him in scoring is Sanfred King.
    I am not to sure who owns his rights. But one player who in my opinion has been more effective then McConnell is Matt Calvert. Last time I checked he was averaging close to 3 points per game. The AAA Wheaties are looking very promising, as usual.
    "You can't always win, but you can always feel like you deserve to"

Bully73 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by canadian eh
    I was talking to one of the parent's of the AAA WK's and as far as they know, Brad is a WHL free agent (no one has added them to their protected player list), although the damn lists seem to be so secretive, who knows.