Thread: Hulak 2 assists, Dulle 1 goal....

Default Hulak 2 assists, Dulle 1 goal....

and Cuthbert looked fine tonight, overall I liked what I saw from the new forwards and I know he's not really new anymore but Sam Klassen continues to impress, very solid pickups by Molleken.

Pattersson is going to be a player in the future, seems to gain more confidence every game.

well done Kenton!!

it looks like the trades we made to teams are fitting nicely into their line-ups. Kyle Lamb has three assists for Lethbridge and Dulle has scored a goal nice to see. I think you guys'll enjoy having him around.

Also Kenton had a really bad car accident this summer so much that we weren't sure if he'd be back, but he worked very hard and made the line-up, and I have seen him steadily grow over the season. Could be a good go-to guy as a 19, and solid for the rest of this season.
    My Vancouver Giants focused Blog

A Shot From The Corner

http://giantshockey.wordpress.com/

Default Hopefully...

you're rght. Was impressed with his work ethic tonite. Maybe all he needed was a change of scenery and more ice time lke others have sad. So far so good here. Nice to see Rabbt doing well for u guys already to. Good trade for both clubs.

Really liked what I saw from the new guys! Dulle and Hulak were impressive in my books and Cuthburt palyed a solid game too. Excellent work by Lorne in building a good young and hard working team.