Thread: Blazers 6 PG 0

Default Blazers 6 PG 0

Prince George can take something from this game tonight, and that is that they played good, for about the first 11 minutes of the first period outshooting the Blazers 11 - 3 in that time, but they were unable to solve Butler, After there time to shine the Blazers took over with Macias opening the scoring with Rodgers picking up an assist. less than two minutes later Rohac got his 5th of the season unassisted, the Blazers were not done yet as Shattock, made it 3 -0 with assists going to Stretch,and White 40 second after that goal Puustinen, got his 20 of the season and Macias, got his second point of the night.

The second period saw Bowles come into game replacing Cyr, in a period that saw the Blazers outshoot PG 17 - 2, but only get one goal but it was a beauty scored by Puustinen, his second of the night, on great set up from Nixon and Bartley, this was the Blazers first shorthanded goal of the night,
    If not for the goaltending of Bowles in this period who knows how bad it could have been as he played outstanding.

The third saw more of the same with the Blazers working hard and dominating the game, one goal in the period, another shorthanded marker this by Macias, his 17 from Rodgers, and Puustinen,

a couple of fights in the game with Tyrell and Jorgensen going at it, this one looked like a draw to me, but Jorgensen looked pretty dizee after it, and had to leave the game, so I guess you give to Tyrell. Jorgy is ok and sound like he will play tomorrow. the other fight was more wrestling than anything between Rowley and Hohmann

Tonight was Butlers 7th shutout of the year setting a new Blazers record. he played well tonight and was there a they begining of the game when the team needed him the most, this was also his second shutout in last two games.

finally I have to ask this to the PG fans, why in the hell is Hunter wearing the "C" this guy is no team leader, maybe the team goon, but I have yet to see this guy yet this year step up and act the part.

The Blazers remain one point behind the Giants, with one game in hand.

Scoring
    1. KAM Macias, (16) (Rodgers), 13:54
    1. KAM Rohac, (5) , 15:12
    1. KAM Shattock, (6) (Stretch, White), 17:40
    1. KAM Puustinen, (20) (Macias), 18:20 (PP)
    2. KAM Puustinen, (21) (Nixon, Bartley), 15:15 (SH)
    3. KAM Macias, (17) (Rodgers, Puustinen), 8:20 (SH
    Penalties
    1 - KAM Golin, 2:47 - Slashing , 2 min (PP)
    1 - KAM Macias, 6:59 - Tripping , 2 min (PP)
    1 - P.G Deagle, 9:08 - Tripping , 2 min (PP)
    1 - P.G Redden, 17:56 - Holding , 2 min (PP)
    1 - KAM Golin, 19:26 - Hooking , 2 min (PP)
    2 - KAM Kassian, 4:24 - Charging , 2 min (PP)
    2 - P.G Patterson, 11:41 - Tripping , 2 min (PP)
    2 - KAM Stretch, 14:01 - Interference , 2 min (PP)
    2 - P.G Thiessen, 16:35 - Charging , 2 min (PP)
    3 - KAM Bender, 7:04 - Holding Opp. Stick , 2 min (PP)
    3 - P.G Walker, 10:56 - Hooking , 2 min (PP)
    3 - P.G Hunter, 11:03 - Roughing , 2 min
    3 - P.G Tyrell, 11:03 - Major-Fighting , 5 min
    3 - KAM Golin, 11:03 - Roughing , 2 min
    3 - KAM Golin, 11:03 - Slashing , 2 min
    3 - KAM Jorgensen, 11:03 - Major-Fighting , 5 min
    3 - P.G Patterson, 11:47 - Hooking , 2 min (PP)
    3 - P.G Hohmann, 17:31 - Major-Fighting , 5 min
    3 - KAM Rowley, 17:31 - Major-Fighting , 5 min
    Three Stars
    1. KAM - 17 Juuso Puustinen
    2. KAM - 28 Raymond Macias
    3. KAM - 6 Ryan White

Quote Originally Posted by scamperdog
    finally I have to ask this to the PG fans, why in the hell is Hunter wearing the "C" this guy is no team leader, maybe the team goon, but I have yet to see this guy yet this year step up and act the part.
    Have you seen who we have running this team? LOL