Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The ICE still are not getting respect!

Thumbs up

i think Svatos' 41 points in 39 game season, and his 77 points in 53 game seasons place him into the impact player status. Along with Milroy and Dawes ect. I know they dont play 60 minutes but goalies dont get hammered on and battered all night either.

But not one goalie has moved on besides Dan, Granted Glass is with the Baby Sens this season and has a good chance of being in the NHL in a couple years. Dakers, Dakers could just make that jump as well, they are very keen on him in SJ.

I fully agree on the coaching and management staff as well as all the scouts and trainers, ect ect. I dont think we could ask for more in that aspect without getting into the whole marketing thing blah blah blah. They all do a great job.

We have had some excellent goalies through here though havent we? And more coming up like Lieuwan, he looks unreal!

GO ICE GO!!!
    Cranbrook's own, Kootenay ICE 1998 to 2012, 2011 WHL CHAMPIONS!!!
    THE PEOPLE'S CHAMP'S!!

Quote Originally Posted by fightstrap50
    i think Svatos' 41 points in 39 game season, and his 77 points in 53 game seasons place him into the impact player status. Along with Milroy and Dawes ect. I know they dont play 60 minutes but goalies dont get hammered on and battered all night either.

But not one goalie has moved on besides Dan, Granted Glass is with the Baby Sens this season and has a good chance of being in the NHL in a couple years. Dakers, Dakers could just make that jump as well, they are very keen on him in SJ.

I fully agree on the coaching and management staff as well as all the scouts and trainers, ect ect. I dont think we could ask for more in that aspect without getting into the whole marketing thing blah blah blah. They all do a great job.

We have had some excellent goalies through here though havent we? And more coming up like Lieuwan, he looks unreal!

GO ICE GO!!!
    Svatos limited playing time I guess hurt my opinion of him. Totally fogot about Milroys sensational season, where everything seemed to go in for him. But it is a good debate, since the alternative would be to have a debate on how bad the team has been over the past several seasons.

Good solid team from top to bottom, and well worthy of always being in contention come playoff time. nhl3

Quote Originally Posted by Rammer
    Svatos limited playing time I guess hurt my opinion of him. Totally fogot about Milroys sensational season, where everything seemed to go in for him. But it is a good debate, since the alternative would be to have a debate on how bad the team has been over the past several seasons.

Good solid team from top to bottom, and well worthy of always being in contention come playoff time. nhl3
    you got that right Rammer, whats the point arguing over how "good" our team has been eh? They have my utmost respect!

GO ICE GO!!!
    Cranbrook's own, Kootenay ICE 1998 to 2012, 2011 WHL CHAMPIONS!!!
    THE PEOPLE'S CHAMP'S!!