Thread: Go Blazers Catch The Giants Already!

Rsthelen Guest

Default Go Blazers Catch The Giants Already!

Some of us down here in Portland are rooting for you Blazers to catch and over take the first spot from the giants .......DO IT, DO IT, DO IT!!!!

rinkrat Guest

You will have to tie yourself to someone's wagon since the Warriors won't be in the playoffs.I wonder who Jason will be pulling for?

Quote Originally Posted by Rsthelen
    Some of us down here in Portland are rooting for you Blazers to catch and over take the first spot from the giants .......DO IT, DO IT, DO IT!!!!
    Blazers had there chance this past week to do that and let it slip away, and now with a three game loosing streak and three points behind the Giants it makes todays game with Lethbridge huge, I think if we can stay within three we have a good chance but if we get 5 or more points back its pretty much over for first place.

Rsthelen Guest

Quote Originally Posted by rinkrat
    You will have to tie yourself to someone's wagon since the Warriors won't be in the playoffs.I wonder who Jason will be pulling for?

Well, too Jason sure he would love to be in the playoffs, what hockey player doesnt ..... but the HUGE factor here.... he's HAPPY!!! he's very happy to be where he is .. where he can play.

Quote Originally Posted by Rsthelen
    I suppose cheering for Portland and Moose Jaw just isn't satisfying enough for you. Go Spite Go!

Rsthelen Guest

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by scrunt
    I suppose cheering for Portland and Moose Jaw just isn't satisfying enough for you. Go Spite Go!

It's very satisfying, I get the chance to watch a ton of hockey .... who's not going to be happy about that? I like hockey for hockey ....and yes as I want our team to do well ...I don't get all worked up about it ... 4 year cycle (which in portland I think were on the 8 yr. cycle) anyways ... bottom line .. Jason is very happy to be in MJ, he's treated with very well. Shouldnt be a crime being from another town and wishes for another team to take first place over another .. it's a great race no matter how it finishes, give us in Portland something to watch.