Thread: Website

Bran Guest

Default Website

Last year the Pats webpage was updated constantly. News stories were updated first thing in the morning, highlights were updated, everything was done pretty promptly. If you look at it now, they have highlights from 3 games...all from November! The area for Pats TV clips says that they will be adding clips weekly when the show starts in October...it hasn't been updated all season. Since I don't get Access, it would actually be kinda nice to have the clips up there. As for news? Sometimes it goes days without being updated. Game pictures aren't bad, as they're usually updated within a few days. If you follow the links on the bottom of the page, they lead to blank pages.

I have noticed this too. It is getting on my nerves that there are no highlights, or game notes this season, but yet they still update the game photos, as if they no longer want to update the other sections.

is it too much to ask for wanting game notes and post game highlights for every game like last year???

Bran Guest

Well, they were putting game notes up at one point, but they've since stopped. I figure, if they're not up until days later, it's not even worth the effort to read it anyway. If you go to Contact Us there is an email address for website inquiries, maybe if we email them they'll do something? Or we'll get some answers, at least??