Thread: Stoesz have a willing fighter tonight???

Iconwhl Stoesz have a willing fighter tonight???

Looking at Lethbridge Hurricanes PIM stats (and looked into game by game stats) looks like there might be 2 willing scrapers with Randy King and Ryan Kerr. Reading on the Hurricanes thread King fought Kassien (and did alright by the sounds of it) he also fought Bendfeld off Medicine Hat (who has been in 8 fights)

I hope Stoesz has a willing fighter tonight, if not maybe Reich will fight (even though hes not that great at it) maybe Reich has been getting some tips from Stoesz as of late maybe hes improved

Hope for a hard fought game tonight even if Stoesz doesnt fight (or anyone for that matter) as long as we give ourselves a chance to win tonight, big 2 pts tonight could leap into 2nd spot tonight (by using 1 of the games in-hand tonight on Swft Current) and lets hope for a Kamloops win against those Raiders

GO PATS GO

Iconwhl

Stoesz fought Gauthier in Regina in his 1st game, in a 5-1 game theres no need to fight anyways. But i will say he might be trying to change his game abit hes not a bad player either skates hard every shift and always hitting. Plus 3 goals in 2 games isnt to bad for a guy known for his fighting abilities rather then his scoring

Elder wasn't even in a fight.... he pretty much K.O'd the guy with one shot punk rock ...it was a beauty

Quote Originally Posted by patsfan33
    Elder wasn't even in a fight.... he pretty much K.O'd the guy with one shot punk rock ...it was a beauty
    wasnt that agaisnt the same team we played tonight? the hurricanes.... Kerr I think it was...

Too bad I didnt see the one punch, but either way you look at it, the Mcdonald-Elder trade isnt exactly looking like one of our good ones....Anyone remember Schenn-Albers trade?... yeah, its looking that bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Some_Arrogent_Jerk
    wasnt that agaisnt the same team we played tonight? the hurricanes.... Kerr I think it was...

Too bad I didnt see the one punch, but either way you look at it, the Mcdonald-Elder trade isnt exactly looking like one of our good ones....Anyone remember Schenn-Albers trade?... yeah, its looking that bad.
    But Albers wasnt doing very well here at all. When he was sent to Vancouver, he did a lot better. Same with McDonald. Seems like the same situation here...but Elder is a wrist injury and not concussion problems.

Bran Guest

I don't know about Elder, but I do miss McDonald...he was a lot of fun to watch, I always enjoyed him. I'm happy with the team we have, though.