Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Coaching The Problem?

Silver Surfer Guest

Default Is Coaching The Problem?

This is the third straight year that we'll be battling for a play-off spot.
    Last year we just made it in and this year again with 19 games left we need to get well above 500 to stand a chance. Maybe Dean needs to sit out a week and go look at our draft picks and let Dave run the team. Dave had a great record in Kindersley, its time for the Broncos to give him a chance he can't do anything worst then what you see on the ice right now.
    Don.t get me wrong Dean is a excellent G.M he's found alot of talent for this team this year and years to come but his coaching ability is suspect.

On the post game show, Deano was very disappointed in the play of several players. He mentioned Rakos name several times. These are big boys sit them in the stands for a game or two. RJ showed some fire in his blood tonight but, his play definetly is declinning. Maybe they should both sit in the stands with Big Ern in section E and watch from his prospective and the rest of ours.
    Welcome to hockey town

Quote Originally Posted by double big gulp
    On the post game show, Deano was very disappointed in the play of several players. He mentioned Rakos name several times. These are big boys sit them in the stands for a game or two. RJ showed some fire in his blood tonight but, his play definetly is declinning. Maybe they should both sit in the stands with Big Ern in section E and watch from his prospective and the rest of ours.
    I disagree, I think RJ's play has improve a lot from the begining of the season. you would have fire in your blood as well if you got kicked in the face and needed stiches.
    Always Remembered

crackerjack57 Guest

Default Good call

Quote Originally Posted by Flathead
    I disagree, I think RJ's play has improve a lot from the begining of the season. you would have fire in your blood as well if you got kicked in the face and needed stiches.

for gosh sakes, I have fire in MY blood after that cheap shot.

Silver Surfer Guest

But why is it when the game is out of reach that they start to get all fired up they should of did it when it was two nothing not six nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Surfer
    But why is it when the game is out of reach that they start to get all fired up they should of did it when it was two nothing not six nothing.
    Rumsey and RJ fought in the first, but I do know what your saying. We did play a very good first period, but just got more and more frustrated as the game went on.
    Always Remembered

Default Bye Bye Dean !!!

BYE BYE Dean and sorry as much as people want to believe Dean has found the talent and would make a great GM , It’s scouting that has found the talent Look at his record !!! 90% people on my side of the rink are saying the same thing. How many people did you see leave the rink in the 2nd period last night ???, As long as I have been a season ticket holder I have never seen that before Now you can blast me for my opinion
    [COLOR=Navy]Go BRONCOS Go

Quote Originally Posted by Offsider
    BYE BYE Dean and sorry as much as people want to believe Dean has found the talent and would make a great GM , It’s scouting that has found the talent Look at his record !!! 90% people on my side of the rink are saying the same thing. How many people did you see leave the rink in the 2nd period last night ???, As long as I have been a season ticket holder I have never seen that before Now you can blast me for my opinion
    Oh no you have done. Dont you know you are not aloud to post negative comments about Dean here. You are so going to get hate mail from posters and a few certain media types for sure.lol

Quote Originally Posted by Offsider
    Do me a favor....stop it....PLEASE???!!?? We have had about 400 or more threads on this topic of late.
    It's been like this in Swifty forever. If we lose two or three, it's the coach. AUTOMATIC!! If we win four, it's all "Oh if we don't keep him in there, WE'RE CRAZY!!" So give me a break. Remain stable, mantain your position, but keep calm. This team WILL succeed. It aint' always coaching that's the problem.
    GO BRONCOS GO!!!

No hate mail from me but I'd like to point out something. I believe a big part of our problem comes from not being able to clear our own zone. To me, and just my opinion, that is the defense. Could be because we have young guys back there that will get better. RJ seems to have a lot of trouble when pressured. Now last night on the pregame show Hunchak said he is responsible for the back end. Should we clean house again? I don't think so, we can't have a revolving door here. It doesn't work. You can only blame the coaches for so much and then you have to look at the players. Do they play with their hearts? Do they play with pride? Someone has to take the leadership role here and start kickin butt. Call some guys on their play as of late. Hunchak and Chynoweth keep saying there are guys that don't seem to want to play within the system. Like double big gulp says sit them in the stands then and let them think about things. Something needs to be done soon, I'm just glad I don't have to figure it out, lol. As for the people that left early, well they missed a good ruckas late in the game. At least I waited till there was 6 minutes left in the 3rd, but still missed it. :burningma

Remember the past, live for the present, look to the future.

I support the TEAM no matter WHO is coach or on the board 'cause I AM A BRONCO FAN!!!!