Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Is Coaching The Problem?

Default Priceless

FRANK MATOVICH - Priceless Bless his soul . He came up with some good ones.
    and he even did Indians baseball - Smashhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ..

Quote Originally Posted by mjwfan
    FRANK MATOVICH - Priceless Bless his soul . He came up with some good ones.
    and he even did Indians baseball - Smashhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ..
    Good lord! I forgot all about him! Quite a character. I had a few beers with him, quite the character. A lot of stories to tell.

Remember the past, live for the present, look to the future.

I support the TEAM no matter WHO is coach or on the board 'cause I AM A BRONCO FAN!!!!

sapps Guest

Default The coach sucks

The players will not play for Dean, simply to put if he is a washed out has been who doesn't deserve to stand behing those kids as there coach. The bronco team is a sinking ship and they need to lighten the load by getting rid of Dean. The balls in there court, sink or swim.

Default Big Ern

O in the creek is not crackerjack57.

Scout
    # 8-9-11-22 ALWAYS REMEMBERED

Default I do agree BIG ERN

When you say this team will succeed I think then can have success .I have posted before
    That if this team puts in the effort they could be a 1 st place Eastern team .we have seen the talent. But there not on the same page Also Dean said it last night some guys aren’t pulling their weight .The goaltending is cold I blame Dean. After the Christmas break Yonk’s was hot standing on his head correct me if I’m wrong but 50 shot against the
    Hitman one game. Dean should have stayed with him and used him till he got cold .the way he played nothing against Moir but a short 3 or 4 game winning streak against the Eastern teams we played our 2nd place standing would have been stronger. There is a good team there
    Just showing no buy in and That’s the Coaches job. Missing Bortis is not helping either. The Broncos are a way better team than what we have been seeing but something has to change to make the players believe that because they can’t be having fun either. I do give hats off to Dean for doing the post game show when times are bad shows some class
    [COLOR=Navy]Go BRONCOS Go

Quote Originally Posted by Offsider
    I do give hats off to Dean for doing the post game show when times are bad shows some class
    By God yes, I've said that a lot lately. He does that every time they struggle like this. And you know what? He walks straight through centre ice with his answers, if you know what I mean. No bullcrap, and no round-a-bouts. He even mentions guys separately, like we heard last night. Yes, he's got character, that's for sure.
    GO BRONCOS GO!!!

I think I can finally post. Had to take some time to collect my thoughts. Its obvious that we are in a huge hole. After last night with the guys showing some heart and sticking up for one another, I think they can pull through this. Finally we did not let the opposition intemidate us. There were 2 guys who did not see any icetime in the 3rd period. That should happen more. Too many guys were being rewarded for mediocrity and floating. All they do is take away ice time from the guys who bust their a$$ every shift. Hopefully they got the message. Maybe we can carry this toughness through the weekend.
    Don't take life so seriously...you can't get out of it alive.

BRONCOS 4 LIFE

dynamitekid Guest

Default Yes!!!

I am tired of all you Dean lovers saying that its not the coach. That he has assembled all this talent and is a great GM. We should have lots of talent we have had a bunch of high picks in the last four years.
    Last night we were soundly defeated by the team that we beat out for the last playoff spot last year. It appears that they have improved what the hell happened to us. Just look from the start of the year, we are beating all the teams in the east and now we can not . Why you ask? They have improved and we have not.
    It was so nice to see all those fans exitting after the second period last night.
    Wake up and stop dreaming. But I guess love is blind and for some people, they see nothing wrong.
    As for Chenowth taking responsibilty for the teams bad play, he damb well better. Better yet why does he not do the manly thing and admitt he is a terrible coach and resign!

Default Coaching is the PROBLEM

This group of players is a good group of kids, too bad that Deanno (the goof ball) was not a good coach.
    Most of you posting do not know or are afraid to post some of the inside info on the team.
    Like those who wanted a trade to another team and Dean would not do it??
    Also during a game how often does good ole Deanno talk to is players? Not very often.
    Also looks like he is trying to restrict what Dave says to the guys on the bench.
    Got to remember the head coach is in charge, too bad he could not coach.

I hope that the board of directors reads these forums (but probably not) because they would read what the paying public is thinking and talking about.
    I am not a Dean fan, never was and never will be.
    His contract should be terminated immediately and get us out of this misery.

I think you're all tipping 'em back today.
    GO BRONCOS GO!!!