Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: 15 Year Fave Team

Everybody's list should include B.J. Young!! He is without a doubt the all-time greatest Rebel. He was outstanding to watch, and such a little guy! I remember when they kicked Brandon one year like 11-2 or something and Young scored a goal from his stomach top shelf. I will never forget that, he was always my personal favorite to watch. As most of us know, Young passed away a couple years ago.

I thought the goalie Wickenheiser would have made someones list mind you he did not play really well until he was 19 or 20 and traded to Portland.

And just as a side bar, By years end I think that Nugent-Hopkins kid is going to be at the top of everyones list. I can't wait to see that kid come to town. I have heard so much about him. He might be the next superstar in this league.

Quote Originally Posted by metalrules View Post
    And just as a side bar, By years end I think that Nugent-Hopkins kid is going to be at the top of everyones list. I can't wait to see that kid come to town. I have heard so much about him. He might be the next superstar in this league.
    Yeah last year I talked to Justin Weller when the Rebels were in Brandon (Weller was injured) and he said Nugent-Hopkins is easily the best 15 year old he has personally ever seen. An associate of mine also used to coach Nugent-Hopkins when he was like 12 or 13 and he said he was unbelievable then too. If you can get 4 points in 5 games as a 15 year old, your doing something right!