Thread: Grabner

Default Grabner

From today's Everett Herald. This is never a good sign...

"Michael took himself out of the game tonight, he was non-committed," Peters said. "The game was at a physical level he didn't want to play at. He's healthy. The only thing that might be hurt is his pride and it should be hurt. It's embarrassing for a first-round pick (in the NHL draft) to play like that in that type of hockey game."

bad news for canuck fans like myself ?

Quote Originally Posted by Dannoabram
    bad news for canuck fans like myself ?
    I don't think it's something to worry about at least not yet. Everyone has off games. I know not giving 100% is not something to be proud of, but over the entire season Grabner has been very solid. I only had a chance to listen to both games on the radio, but his play the night after against Tri-City sounded much better. If this is a recurring theme throughout the remainder of the season I might worry about it but as of right now I would not.

Default An update!

Grabner was first star in the Chiefs' win at Kamloops last night. He played an exceptional game, scoring 2 goals one on the PP and the other was the game winner on a short handed breakaway with under 4 minutes to go in the game. This was a big game for the Chiefs and Grabner responded in a huge way which should be a good sign for all the Canucks fans out there. On an unrelated note, this was Spokane's first win in Kamloops in 6 years. I can't say I'm sad to see that streak end.

Quote Originally Posted by LifelongChiefsFan
    Grabner was first star in the Chiefs' win at Kamloops last night. He played an exceptional game, scoring 2 goals one on the PP and the other was the game winner on a short handed breakaway with under 4 minutes to go in the game. This was a big game for the Chiefs and Grabner responded in a huge way which should be a good sign for all the Canucks fans out there. On an unrelated note, this was Spokane's first win in Kamloops in 6 years. I can't say I'm sad to see that streak end.

Another good night for Grabby was in the OT loss to Seattle. 1st star and a hat trick. I think he's coming back strong. His scoring could have also been due to that hit he got in the first, heard it was a bad one.

First Grabner gets named player of the week then he goes out and gets another hat trick against Prince George.

9 goals in the last 4 games, he's on fire!

great to hear