Thread: For Tiger fans...

Iconwhl For Tiger fans...

Who did Schlemko nail from behind to get himself a major. I have known Schlemko to be a clean player. Any info on the hit would be nice, as well as a sumary if you dont mind. Thank you in advance.
    BLEED BLUE

Quote Originally Posted by Tidball
    Who did Schlemko nail from behind to get himself a major. I have known Schlemko to be a clean player. Any info on the hit would be nice, as well as a sumary if you dont mind. Thank you in advance.
    Schlemko hit Kenton Dulle from behind,the way I heard it on the radio,was that he was crushed/sqwashed against the boards,maybe hit from behind,and he was leaking blood and layed on the ice motionless for a couple moments,but was helped off the ice,and he was not putting very much weight on his skates.

This is the best that I can describe the situation from listening to the radio,hopefully Tiger fans can help clairify the situation some more.

My twitter handle: @SaskHockeyFan23

Default not much help...

as the hit was in kind of a blind corner for me, but it was Dulle who was hurt. It sounds like he may have a concussion. According to our announcers - so take it with a grain of salt, it was a borderline call that probably would have only been 2 minutes if not for the injury. Gotta give props to the blades, they definitely made a game of it - especially since they were missing so many regular players. Good luck the rest of the way!!

[QUOTE=tiger fan 4 life]as the hit was in kind of a blind corner for me, but it was Dulle who was hurt. It sounds like he may have a concussion. According to our announcers - so take it with a grain of salt, it was a borderline call that probably would have only been 2 minutes if not for the injury. QUOTE]

Thats usually the criteria for a 5 minute major. they are all 2 minutes unless intent to injure, or just the fact the guy is injured.

Default It wasn't really a hit from behind...

more like shoulder to shoulder, not as hard as you would think, but Dulles must have hit the boards awkwardly and thus the injury. Probably should still be a 5-minute, but I don't there there was any intent to injure on Schlemko's part. I hope Dulles will be o.k.