Thread: Broncos Vs. Brandon

Default Broncos Vs. Brandon

Good couple of games from the Broncos after looking flat for the last couple of weeks, getting all 4 points against Brandon this week is huge when you look at how tight the conference is right now.

I like how we're starting to get more players to the net on rushes, only took us half the season to figure out that is where we'll score most of our goals. Now we just have to learn to not let teams start a comeback in the third period, Eetu deserves a shutout at some point.

Let's bring home a few more points this weekend and get on a streak heading into the west coast swing. Go Broncos!
    A Broncos fan I was born, a Broncos fan I will die! GO BRONCOS GO!

Quote Originally Posted by Quarter Pounder W/ Cheese View Post
    Good couple of games from the Broncos after looking flat for the last couple of weeks, getting all 4 points against Brandon this week is huge when you look at how tight the conference is right now.

I like how we're starting to get more players to the net on rushes, only took us half the season to figure out that is where we'll score most of our goals. Now we just have to learn to not let teams start a comeback in the third period, Eetu deserves a shutout at some point.

Let's bring home a few more points this weekend and get on a streak heading into the west coast swing. Go Broncos!
    Did i see right i saw the other night that you guys had something like 1900 fans at the game vs Brandon ? i know it is a tuesday night but that seems a little low i know that your arena probably doesnt hold that much but surely 1900 is a little to low is it not ?