• Garrett Klotz

5 11.90%
  • Evan Haw

1 2.38%
  • Aaron Boogaard

9 21.43%
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: WHL Heavyweights

I think Kassian is the toughest. I mean he throws them and doesn't care if he takes some off the chin.

I think Lucic has the best fighting "skill"

And Smuk gets my vote of favorite fight of the year

Sec. C Row 12 Seat 18

Iconwhl

Quote Originally Posted by westbeach55
    Gauthier has beat klotz numerous times this year.
    NUMBEROUS TIMES!?!?!?!? HOW THE HECK CAN GAUTHIER BEAT KLOTZ NUMBEROUS TIMES IF THEYVE ONLY FOUGHT ONCE!!!

i think you got confused. Maybe you meant to say that Gauthier declined KLotz numberous times.

Typical bullcrap comming out of you.

Klotz beat Stoesz, draw Lynch, beat Boogaard, and Gauthier is chicken to fight Klotz again. Klotz is a top heavywieght in the WHL at only 18 years old.
    Last edited by Tidball; 02-28-2007 at 11:35 PM.
    BLEED BLUE

Iconwhl Also

The poll should be best in the East and best in the West. Mainly because the East Div only plays BC and US teams once a year.
    BLEED BLUE

Kassian Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Sabes
    Kassian is the toughest and Lucic is a close 2nd with Boogaard being #3 for me.
    Mine looks very similar.

1. Kassian
    2. Boogaard
    3. Lucic

You could easily switch Boogaard and Lucic but what it came down for to me is Boogaard KO'd McLaren and McLaren TKO'd Lucic. Although Lucic did have two more fights with McLaren which were draws. Lucic also had two draws against Boogaard.

I went with Kassian too, as they are all pretty close, but Kassian seems to have a lot more stamina than the others and usually still has some left in the tank when the other guys are 'done'.

Quote Originally Posted by westbeach55
    there is no way klotz is up there with the top fighters in the dub. Gauthier has beat klotz numerous times this year and i wouldnt even classify him as a top fighter. Matt Kassian has to up there
    Gauthier faught Klotz once this year, the first time they played against this year. Gauthier won the fight, but now Gauthier wont fight him again.

Iconwhl

Quote Originally Posted by raiderfan17
    Gauthier isnt fighting anyone, hes on out top defensive pairing and needs to play hockey, either way he sure gave it to klutz when they fought
    Dude, He landed 3 shots. And those shots werent even good, only 1 connected to his face, the other 2 landed on the side of his head. The only reason Gauthier won was because he wrestled immediately after he landed a couple shots. Klotz has wanted a rematch every game since and Gauthier has declined. So please dont give me the "he a top D-man now" response, thats may be the case NOW, but it wasnt a couple months ago. Also, we will see if Gauthier is a man during the final 2 games of the season, playoff spots should be cemented and the Blades and Raiders finish off the season with a home and home seiries. No excuses then for Gauthier, unless hes scared to the point that Klotz will injure him out of the playoffs. And TRUST ME, Klotz will 100% challenge Gauthier both of those games. Should Gauhtier decline both of those, Klotz will get frustrated and probably beat Vann to a bloody pulp.

No Excuses come the home and home.
    BLEED BLUE

you should be a little more worried about your team catching someone for a playoff spot...or did you give up on that already?
    Haha, actually I am not worried, we have you guys in our sites, it is your spot to loose, ours to gain!! The last home and home will be the breaker! And Gauthier will go down

Iconwhl

you should be a little more worried about your team catching someone for a playoff spot...or did you give up on that already?
    Well, should Kelowna and Chilliwack pass us and nothing changes in the East... BLades will have a chance for the #1 draft pick this season, which would be pretty huge because its really a star studded draft. One of the best we've had in years. Insane amount of talent.
    BLEED BLUE

Quote Originally Posted by Tidball
    Dude, He landed 3 shots. And those shots werent even good, only 1 connected to his face, the other 2 landed on the side of his head. The only reason Gauthier won was because he wrestled immediately after he landed a couple shots. Klotz has wanted a rematch every game since and Gauthier has declined. So please dont give me the "he a top D-man now" response, thats may be the case NOW, but it wasnt a couple months ago. Also, we will see if Gauthier is a man during the final 2 games of the season, playoff spots should be cemented and the Blades and Raiders finish off the season with a home and home seiries. No excuses then for Gauthier, unless hes scared to the point that Klotz will injure him out of the playoffs. And TRUST ME, Klotz will 100% challenge Gauthier both of those games. Should Gauhtier decline both of those, Klotz will get frustrated and probably beat Vann to a bloody pulp.

No Excuses come the home and home.
    That would be the worst time for them to fight, unless the Raiders fall out of the play-offs. Gauthier could break his wrist again and we would be screwed. I would love to see them go at it again though. Gauthier with the win already and Klotz with 3 inches and about 35 lbs on him I think it would be a good fight.