• Garrett Klotz

5 11.90%
  • Evan Haw

1 2.38%
  • Aaron Boogaard

9 21.43%
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: WHL Heavyweights

Kassian is the league heavyweight imo. I can't believe Haw and Yeo each have a vote. Swift doesn't really have a true heavyweight, but Rumsey has beat Haw and Larochelle destroyed Yeo in Brandon last year. IMO LaRochelle is the toughest on Swift and I would have him on the list before Haw or Yeo.
    Always Remembered

Quote Originally Posted by raiderfan17
    Im not positive but wasent it Larochelle that Trach beat ?
    yes after trach nailed smith with the best hit i've seen in a couple years.
    also to the blade fans that wanna say something about gauthier being a top d-man well why isnt brad cole fighting every game ? gauthier is a better player nevermind a better fighter also than any of the blades defensemen (and forwards too for the most part) btw gauthier 3 goals in his last 3 games.

kassian then boogie, then lucic. next tier has gauthier stoesz yeo bendfield, mclaren(in no particular order)

Quote Originally Posted by Coyote14
    Because it was just Kyle Beach. haha
    CLEARLY I WASN'T SERIOUS

Haha I know that. I was laughing at Beach, not you. Cause he got absolutely dropped.

Iconwhl

Quote Originally Posted by Dannoabram
    yes after trach nailed smith with the best hit i've seen in a couple years.
    also to the blade fans that wanna say something about gauthier being a top d-man well why isnt brad cole fighting every game ? gauthier is a better player nevermind a better fighter also than any of the blades defensemen (and forwards too for the most part) btw gauthier 3 goals in his last 3 games.

kassian then boogie, then lucic. next tier has gauthier stoesz yeo bendfield, mclaren(in no particular order)
    Lol, Gauthier is not better then Brad Cole. Yeah 3 goals in 3 games is allright. However Brad Cole has scored THREE goals in only TWO games THREE times this season. Not to mention he won player of the week honors, i dont think gauthier has. How many 2 goal games does Gauthier have? Better yet, how many 4 point games does Gauthier have?

Brad Cole has 8 multiple point games compared to Gauthiers 3.

STATS
    BRAD COLE - GP53
    14 GOALS, 22 ASSISTS, 36 POINTS. 0.68 PPG

MIKE GAUTHIER - GP62
    5 GOALS, 19 ASSISTS, 24 POINTS. 0.39PPG

also note Joe Logan also has more points and fewer games played then Gauthier.

Maybe also note that Menei is better then EVERY Raider player on the roster.

As well, Klotz has bloodied Benfeld, beat Boogaard, and beat Stoesz. Gauthier got lucky against Klotz once and has ducked him countless times again and again. I dont like to say this but, i hope Klotz fights Gauthier whether Gauthier wants to or not, Gauthier thinks hes pretty tough picking on Menei McCrae Crowley, Cuthbert, but when Klotz approaches him, Gauthier looks like hes just seen a ghost. Whether you like it or not, 1 of the Raiders are going to get thier *** handed to them by Klotz during the home and home. I hope its Gauthier and not Vann, Vann is a joke of an enforcer.

When Klotz reigns supreme i will hear the "yeah well we're in playoffs" Heh, wait a couple years and see what the Blades do.
    Last edited by Tidball; 03-02-2007 at 01:17 AM.
    BLEED BLUE

gauthier is a better d-man than brad cole. if gauthier logged 40 min a night like cole did he would get double the points. gauthier gets 22-24 min a night at least. also gauthier rarely gets pp time(may and smith, thelen before, and tendler and another forward usually play the point). cole gets a ton of pp time. you cant measure gauthier or cole by point totals. and take a poll gauthier is a better skater/fighter/shot/hitter, and overall a better more rounded player which is why he was drafted and cole was not

Quote Originally Posted by Tidball
    When Klotz reigns supreme i will hear the "yeah well we're in playoffs" Heh, wait a couple years and see what the Blades do.
    what will you say when gauthier wipes the floor with him again ? gauthier could put him in the hospital and you'd say oh it was a slight loss gauthier only won cause of the takedown. and also klotz will never reign supreme lol

Iconwhl

gauthier is a better d-man than brad cole. if gauthier logged 40 min a night like cole did he would get double the points. gauthier gets 22-24 min a night at least. also gauthier rarely gets pp time(may and smith, thelen before, and tendler and another forward usually play the point). cole gets a ton of pp time. you cant measure gauthier or cole by point totals. and take a poll gauthier is a better skater/fighter/shot/hitter, and overall a better more rounded player which is why he was drafted and cole was not
    Ill give a fair opinoin on whos better at what part of the game.

Shut down Defenseman - tie
    Offensive Defenseman - Cole
    Fighter - Gauthier(though Cole can throw them good, Gauthier wins this part)
    Shot - Cole(pay attention the next time you see this guy wind up for a slap shot)
    Skater - Gauthier
    Hitter - Gauthier, though many of his hits are from behind... Cole doesnt check nearly enough
    Smarts - Cole, he's slow but he knows how to compensate for that.
    Leadership - Cole
    Prospect/future - Gauthier, is a draft pic, Cole is not.

I know you think that Gauthier is better offensively, but Gauthier doesnt get PP time for a reason...
    BLEED BLUE

Iconwhl

what will you say when gauthier wipes the floor with him again ? gauthier could put him in the hospital and you'd say oh it was a slight loss gauthier only won cause of the takedown. and also klotz will never reign supreme lol
    Did Gauthier man up and fight Boogaard when Tri came to town? Klotz did in Saskatoon and beat him. Klotz is a much different fighter then he was 6 months ago, and Gauthier knows it... he'll get his.
    BLEED BLUE

Iconwhl

Quote Originally Posted by raiderfan17
    Boogard didnt want to fight Gauthier, Boogard went after one of our smaller players and Gauthier was in their right away and they both just skated away

Thjats the exact same situation with us. Replace Boogaard with Gauthier, and replace Gauthier with Klotz...
    It should look something like this;
    "Gauthier didnt want to fight Klotz, Gauthier went after one of our smaller players and Klotz was in their right away so Gauthier just skated away.
    BLEED BLUE