Thread: "Rockin' Rob"

Default "Rockin' Rob"

I watched the game tonight at "Rockin' Rob Myers'" house. Gotta love the guy...he is a Broncos die-hard. Thanks Rob! HA HA HA!! I have an awesome time when I catch a game with Rob. We do though, disagree strongly on one thing. He is a Flames fan. Guess what I am? Need I say it again? GO STARS GO!! LOL
    I would say our Broncos put in a great run tonight.
    Rob thought the same thing. We could all see why the Tigers are the second ranked team in the nation. They are incredible. Credit the Broncos, who gave them a run for their money. The Tigers defense is almost flawless, and their offense fires from all eight cylinders. This team would disappoint majorly, if they would not go a long LONG way this postseason. Again, good effort by the Broncos. They all tried hard.
    You "gotta love" the Tigers' play-by-play man, Bob Ridley! The guy has been in it for thirty some years, drives the Tigers' bus, and is hilarious on-air. He is with the on-ice action for about half of the game, and otherwise, he talks about anything from ("that horrible tasting cough syrup that Matt Keetley is taking right now....Joe, what is the name of the stuff? ..... BUCKLEYS, that's it!...") to (the shiny shoes Joe was wearing yesterday.") The guy is HILARIOUS!! He also mentioned that the Tigers are the "first-ranked team in the nation, next to the Silvertips!"... I was speechless, and then Rob Myers and I burst out laughing, and almost wet ourselves! Of course! So the Broncos would be "FIRST-RANKED" in the East Division after the Wheat Kings and Pats, right? HAHAHAHAHA!!! SURE! Anyway, always entertaining... Keep it up, Ridley! LOL
    I listened to Keener for the first and third periods. He sounded abseloutely professional. GOOD JOB, Keener! HAHAHA! Good luck in Cranbrook tomorrow! LET'S GO SWIFTY!!
    GO BRONCOS GO!!!

Hey Ern, when you go to Robs house remember these few things:
    1.Always cheer the Flames and laugh at the Oilers
    2.Wait cheer the Flames against all teams, even the Stars. Or prepare for a verbal smackdown of insults
    3.Be prepared to talk WHL hockey
    4.If he is ever upset bash the Pats. Always brings a smile to his face
    5.Come hungry and thirsty, leave full and drunk

Quote Originally Posted by Toswammi
    Hey Ern, when you go to Robs house remember these few things:
    1.Always cheer the Flames and laugh at the Oilers
    2.Wait cheer the Flames against all teams, even the Stars. Or prepare for a verbal smackdown of insults
    3.Be prepared to talk WHL hockey
    4.If he is ever upset bash the Pats. Always brings a smile to his face
    5.Come hungry and thirsty, leave full and drunk
    HA HA HA HA HA HA HA !!!! TOO FUNNY!!! But I have figured all this out already.
    Oh, another thing: I cheer openly for Dallas, even if Darryl Sutter or Jarome Iginla were present. LOL
    GO BRONCOS GO!!!

wardenofthepen Guest

Default another old friend of rockin rob

yes the wardenofthepen nose rob. have him make his hot chicken wing / burn on the wiegh out they do . he can to swift via cranbrook . next time you see him ask about popcorn . from ice country