Thread: Chynoweth BATTLE...

Default Chynoweth BATTLE...

Oh how awesome it must be for Deano to go into Cranny and get the 4-2 victory! I had long waited for the fourth "Chynoweth battle." One thing about those games, no matter who wins, they are always soooo awesome! Action packed and 60 minutes of nail biting. It must be the Chynoweths. They are incredible hockey people! LOL
    Anyway, the Broncos played an unbelievable second and third period, giving the Ice almost nothing to work with. The Zack Smith shorthanded goal was a killer. That one did the trick. So did Kyle Moir. I'm proud of our guys for the effort, as well, our coaching staff. The game was awesome! LET'S GO SWIFTY!!
    GO BRONCOS GO!!!

Default ICE fans?

I don't know, but Kootenay fans seem to have COMPLETELY disappeared from the forum. C'mon! Where are you? No more game thoughts from Kootenay??
    Last edited by Big Ern; 03-05-2007 at 10:26 AM.
    GO BRONCOS GO!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Big Ern
    I don't know, but Kootenay fans seem to have COMPLETELY disappeared from the forum. C'mon! Where are you? No more game thoughts from Kootenay??
    Saving our comebacks for the playoffs, when it really counts. nhl

Enjoy your victory, as there doesn't seem to be all that much to motivate the Ice at this point as they are all but assured second overall in the Conference.

The Ice have to watch that complacentcy. I saw the Cougars with the same attitude this weekend, and if it continues it could bite them hard come playoff time. Its near the end of the season, and these teams that look to be locked in place need to use this time as a warm-up for the real season. Its tough when you know you can't move up, or down, in the standings, but you still need to play each game like it is a game 7 of a series.
    I understand this is a rebuilding year, but come on boys!!