Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: SASKATOON BLADES 2007-2008 Lineup

Iconwhl

Quote Originally Posted by hobster
    I think next season you can expect a top 2 finish in this division for the blades .....right up there with the pats us the pats, and moose jaw, will be very strong.... lorne will go to the nhl draft this year for his euro pick,,, so he'll have to spend a little more cash but it might be worth it..... and we will get 2 20 year old d-men on the back end mark my words. so things are looking up for the city of bridges. pbj pbj pbj pbj
    Nect season expect a 3rd place finish at best, most likely 4th. Our D will be very young. In 2 and 3 years will will be a powerhouse.
    BLEED BLUE

Default Goaltending will be interesting next season...

Holtby and Zemlak, keep both or trade one? Thats what Molleken will have to deicde. Obiviously if Morrison shows he can play next year, one of them will be traded. Holtby might be worth more so I'd trade him. Zemlak I think is just as good as Holtby is.

Quote Originally Posted by Trav
    Holtby and Zemlak, keep both or trade one? Thats what Molleken will have to deicde. Obiviously if Morrison shows he can play next year, one of them will be traded. Holtby might be worth more so I'd trade him. Zemlak I think is just as good as Holtby is.
    It sure will be,I agree with what you have said here,so let me add my two cents.

Yes I think it would be smart to keep both or trade one as well,because in keeping both that allows a good insurance policy if Holtby gets hurt,if you trade one I would trade the one with the higher value as well,but it could hurt if Morrison(or Krahn) makes the team and then struggles and if Zemlak is gone that would hurt,but I am sure the Blades will make sure there back-up goalie(whoever that will be) is 100% ready. It will be interesting to see what happens.

My twitter handle: @SaskHockeyFan23

the more I think about it the more I think they keep both goalies.

Over the years the back ups have sucked so the Blades need to make sure they have a goalie that can do something.

Quote Originally Posted by BantamDraft
    ROOK NEAR READY
    Adam Morrison(16)- The Blades are very high on this kid. He played very well this year in the BC Midget league as was amongst the goalie leaders. He may not be ready next year but at 17 will be and look for a possible deadline deal of one of the other goalies to make room for the future goalie. He was a 3rd round pick last year by the team.
    Adam Morrison??? what did the Bucks draft pick decide to play for a good sports team? haha