Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Anyone going to PA

Default Anyone going to PA

Anyone making the drive to PA. I'm thinking about it but would like to split gas.

I wouldn't mind going myself but my car is not running right now. I'm sure that me and GBG BLEED BLUE would go and split gas with you. Cause we need to go cheer on our boys!

I just found out that I work tonight so I won't be able to go. I was really looking forward to going down to P.A and watching the game but I guess I'm stuck listening to it on the Hot 93.

I am heading up there with the wife and a couple friends, dont think there will be enough room, already packed in my truck. Sorry Howley. Hope you can make it up there though.

I just found out I have to go to a birthday party tonight. Wifes family...so no game for me. Sorry.

How many of you Blades fans have taken the Booster Club fan bus. I have taken about 4 trips and it awsome. Next year some of you guys should take them cause they are so much fun.

how much was this last alberta trip you guys went on i would consider going on the trip next year

-141 dollars for a student
    -147 dollars for adult.
    Which those prices aren't that bad. You also have to get a hotel and that was 179 bucks for 2 nights but in my hotel room i had 3 extra people so for 2 nights it costed each person 45 dollars.

I am going on the trip next year cause it was alot of fun.

thanx alot man i think i might try for that next year is there drinking alowwed on the bus i hope so lol

There was 2 buses that went and bus #1 had the older people on it and they played Bingo but on bus #2 was all the louder younger people and there was drinking on the bus. Before the games me and my buddies would always crack a couple beers. it was alot of fun. The next time i post about the Blades either the won and kept the playoff run intact or they lost and out of the playoffs so we need our boys to get a win and keep the run intact