View Poll Results: What would be the best mascot

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • Another Dog, but better

3 37.50%
  • The "Coca-Cola" Bear (Toronto Maple Leafs)

3 37.50%
  • A Bird (Atlanta Thrashers)

0 0%
  • A Duck (Anaheim Mighty Ducks)

0 0%
  • Other - If so, what would be better?

2 25.00%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Mascot

Blades9ine Guest

Default Mascot

Any suggestions for a new mascot, I think the glue on top of Helmutt's head is starting to wear off. :D Seeing as we're the "Blades" we don't really have anything in common with an animal of any sort. The closest mascot would have to be a skate, but I don't think that would work out to well. :laugh:
    Last edited by Billy Blade; 03-01-2005 at 10:01 PM.

Post Helmut

I dont think that there is anything else to use as a mascot. The only thing that they need to do to make hellmut to look better is to give him new clothes or at least wash the costome he has on. the costome looks like it has never been washed. GOBladesGO!

BladesGyrl28 Guest

Default 3rd Jersey

I think that if they gave Helmut a 3rd jersey, it would look more official. Also if they tidied up the costume a little bit. He's looking kinda ratty.

Default Mascot

Mabye you guys could get a funky pirate guy, that waves around swords that have "Blades" ingraved into them. They would have to be plastic, foam or wood swords, of course. Just a thought. It's hard to think of a mascot for you guys, that incorporates the Blades. I think it would be better than a dog. Dogs, Blades, I don't get it??? Good Luck in the remainder of the season.

maybe after the raiders sweep you a broom would be fitting?

Post furback

Stop the trash talk i am very sick of hearing it, you never know which way the series will go so let these two teams battle it out until the end

My twitter handle: @SaskHockeyFan23

E_Girlie Guest

Default agreed

Well said there GoBladesGo . These are two teams that have had a pretty darn close series throughout the season so it is definately not going to be a sweep either way, you can bet money on that.

ok im just trying to help you guys pick a mascot dont get mad at me im just trying. Maybe you should make your mascot a heart cause your team has none that might help?

Blades9ine Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Furback
    Maybe you should make your mascot a heart cause your team has none that might help?
    how do u expect for that thread not to start a feud. you dont think we have any heart cause you dont pay as close attention to the Blades as you do the Raiders, and exact same thing with me, but whatever, this is just a conversation to have fun and discuss debates, nothing personal. and on top of that, the Raiders and Blades have been rivals from the beginning of time - its only 1:30 hours out each city - so what can you expect, for both cities to agree with each other, cause that probably wont ever happen.

shazam Guest

Helmutt needs an overhaul, just like the Blades jerseys for next year. He needs new pants, a new jersey and a new head especially. It's still the head they used once apon a time when Helmutt wore a yellow hardhat.
    It's the poor pup's birthday, the least they could do is make him look nice.
    The kid inside the costume has to put up with the stench and the annoying kids who poke and punch him.