View Poll Results: Who would you rather face in the playoffs?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • Prince Albert

9 60.00%
  • Moose Jaw

6 40.00%
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Who would you rather face in the playoffs?

Lefty Guest

Default Who would you rather face in the playoffs?

As of now Brandon is 3 points ahead of Saskatoon with 2 games in hand, which could stretch the lead to as much as 7 points. With a win tonight against Brandon, the Blades would still have a chance at retaking 1st place. That being said, would you rather have the Blades catch up and play Moose Jaw or would you rather see them play for 2nd, heal and prepare for a first round matchup against Prince Albert?

For me, I'd rather see a Prince Albert-Saskatoon matchup, mostly because of the rivalry between the two teams. It would make a close, exciting first round which is all I ask for in a hockey game.

E_Girlie Guest

I think I would rather face PA as well. Like you said Lefty the rivalry has heated up and it would make for an exciting series A very close one at that too

froliker2000 Guest

Default lol

y wouldnt u rather face moose jaw then easily go to the 2nd round

E_Girlie Guest

I don't think Moose Jaw would have been any easier on us in my opinion. They seemed to have our number lately.

Blades9ine Guest

Raider boy, u have no clue what ur talkin about, to bad ur gonna lose in the playoffs there, i'll be bringin out the brooms once we sweep u in the garbage.
    ur top scorer doesnt even reach the Blades 6th top scorer, so i suggest u put ur money where ur mouth is before u say anymore. and i highly doubt it that Keller and Gooch r gonna be out for the entire season and playoffs. 5 Blades r in the top 26 scoring and 1 Raider in 60th place. o thats rite, i believe Chipchura and Gauthier r out indefinitely. Raiders r done for.

Lefty Guest

We'll see how the rest of the season goes... if there were 2 games left in the season I'd be more worried, but with a few games against teams like Regina and Moose Jaw left, we should be able to pick up a few more wins at least. I'm just glad we aren't playing Brandon, as they really have our numbers this year.

To the raider fan who is enjoying stirring things up... I'd give it a rest if I were you. Need I remind you that these slumping Blades are ahead of your almighty Raiders? If Colliton and Chipchura both return for the first round I see a very close series going either way. It won't be a sweep for either team. All I want is some good, entertaining hockey, though the Blades winning a series against Prince Albert would definitely be awesome.

I really wish there was more civilized talk in this thread.

It's not like either team has had much to brag about over the last few years. Let's just be thankful they are both in the playoffs for once. Quick, check! Is the moon made of bleu cheese?

wow blades fans seem a little defensive it must suck to see your season going down quicker than mcrea when later hammers him. I dont care how great your offense was your d has been worse can you say first round loss.

Quote Originally Posted by Furback
    wow blades fans seem a little defensive it must suck to see your season going down quicker than mcrea when later hammers him. I dont care how great your offense was your d has been worse can you say first round loss.
    Yeah, our defense is brutal. Tell us something we don't already know!

ofhdhdy Guest

I would rather face Moose Jaw seeing as their team is worse but PA still sucks.