Thread: news on injured player..

Default news on injured player..

wasn't at the game but sounded pretty bad on the radio...does anyone have news on his condition?? would appreciation the update....thx...
    FrontRow Fan
    Herb Brooks: " The name on the front is a helluva lot more important than the one on the back!!" :burningma

Not quite sure of the exact prognosis, but it sounds like he may have pinched something in his neck area which caused some numbness in his limbs. All the proper precautions were taken.

As for the fans calling for the refs head because they didn't blow the play dead. The play isn't blown dead until the Tiger's gain possesion of the puck, or under the ref descretion, if the player is seriously injured. Klein, was the ref in the area didn't think it was too serious??

As for the game, the Rebels played a great road game. Their best players were their best players. Hanzal/Starkov were dominant, and the Tigers didn't do isolate these guys and finish their checks on them.

The Tigers need to check Hanzal and force him to play off his game, he alone can win this for the Rebs.

Hopefully, the Tigers come out with a better game plan for game 2. Having Dorsett and Stevens (questionable) out is a huge blow, but good teams play past that.

I want to say "WOW!!"... but I'm not surprised at all.

If anyone can be the big-time underdog and beat the Tigers in playoffs, it's Red Deer. I've said it all season.

However, until the Tigers play us, they are my second favourite team. They're such a great hockey club. I especially like Willie, who is from Climax SK. GO TIGERS GO!!

Big Ern
    GO BRONCOS GO!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Big Ern
    I want to say "WOW!!"... but I'm not surprised at all.

If anyone can be the big-time underdog and beat the Tigers in playoffs, it's Red Deer. I've said it all season.

However, until the Tigers play us, they are my second favourite team. They're such a great hockey club. I especially like Willie, who is from Climax SK. GO TIGERS GO!!

Big Ern
    I'd say guys like you are more rare than the California Condor. A swift fan who pulls for the tigers.