Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: 1300 Tickets?

Quote Originally Posted by Big Ern
    Oh, the discussion was going well, until you came in, friendly chap with your five cents worth.

Yes we do know...it happened four yrs ago when the Broncos went three rounds...it was packed every night. We've had success in the last NINE years, remember?
    Quit living in the past buddy.

Quote Originally Posted by higgins41
    Quit living in the past buddy.
    Better in the past, then never. Such is, and will always be the case in Regina. Even though I must say they do look pretty good. You go to the Hat? C'mon buddy! They'll get hammered! Heck, they haven't beaten Swifty yet! Things could change by tomorrow night. It's not over yet.
    GO BRONCOS GO!!!

ki17 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ointhecreek
    A person can actually go for a walk and not worry about getting mugged. Thats one thing Big Ern and I will always agree on.
    I agree with you there. I miss the little city and likely will be coming back in the future.
    I will be watching on good 'ol webcasting tonight. GO BRONCOS GO!!

Bran Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Big Ern
    Better in the past, then never. Such is, and will always be the case in Regina. Even though I must say they do look pretty good. You go to the Hat? C'mon buddy! They'll get hammered! Heck, they haven't beaten Swifty yet! Things could change by tomorrow night. It's not over yet.
    Well if you want to talk about the past, you'd be hard-pressed to find a more storied history than the Pats...just sayin'.