Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: 1300 Tickets?

Default 1300 Tickets?

Just heard on the radio that only around 1300 tickets have been sold for tomorrow night's game. Why the lack of sales so far? Are most people planning on getting tickets at walkup tomorrow?
    A Broncos fan I was born, a Broncos fan I will die! GO BRONCOS GO!

Cant help you out there. No clue why they would be that low. (and leave the price out of it). Although with the games being mid week that traditionally hurts the gate. I imagine they are low balling the total a touch to create some panic and rush for tickets. I think Regina did it. With all that said, c'mon ppl its the fricken playoffs. At least i have tickets for games 3,4&5 already
    Last edited by Toswammi; 03-26-2007 at 06:44 PM. Reason: To add further

I have my tickets and will be there cheering loud and I imagine they are low balling it a bit, but I know a few that aren't coming because the price is too much, especially if they want to take the family. but I have no doubt that it will be a packed house Tuesday and Wednesday.
    Always Remembered

Don't know why but this town has always been last minute. Hopefully there is a rush for tickets tomorrow. If only 1300 show up for the game then we don't deserve to have a team. But i have a feeling it will be a good crowd. Regina was also $19.00 and like i said i believe the play-off prices are set by the league not the team.

Scout
    # 8-9-11-22 ALWAYS REMEMBERED

vote4arealclown Guest

Wow and I though Swift was a hockey town. Only 1300...Booo.
    Last edited by Scout; 03-27-2007 at 05:29 PM.

[QUOTE=vote4arealclown]Wow and I though Swift was a hockey town. Only 1300...Booo.

Put it this way: If you don't see it tomorrow night, you'll HEAR it. All the way to Regina.

LET'S GO SWIFTY!!!
    Last edited by Scout; 03-27-2007 at 05:30 PM.
    GO BRONCOS GO!!!

Default Don't BOO to loud

[QUOTE=vote4arealclown]Wow and I though Swift was a hockey town. Only 1300...Booo.

I would not BOO to loud knowing Swift fans we will be close to or over 2000 by game time but with a population of 16,000 close to or more than 10% going to the game .Pats had 5600 last game and walk up tickets available with a population of 100,000 plus BOOO to you too
    Last edited by Scout; 03-27-2007 at 05:30 PM.
    [COLOR=Navy]Go BRONCOS Go

vote4arealclown Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Big Ern
    Put it this way: If you don't see it tomorrow night, you'll HEAR it. All the way to Regina.

LET'S GO SWIFTY!!!
    Well i'm sure i'll hear the crying in Swift Current tonight. Cause i'll be there!

vote4arealclown Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Offsider
    I would not BOO to loud knowing Swift fans we will be close to or over 2000 by game time but with a population of 16,000 close to or more than 10% going to the game .Pats had 5600 last game and walk up tickets available with a population of 100,000 plus BOOO to you too
    Other than go to hocky games? What else is there to do in swift on a tuesday night?

vote4arealclown Guest

and thats true in any big city. But Ern you never answered the question other than watch the "ponys" lose what else is there on a tueday night in swift current?