Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: 1300 Tickets?

Quote Originally Posted by vote4arealclown
    and thats true in any big city. But Ern you never answered the question other than watch the "ponys" lose what else is there on a tueday night in swift current?
    I don't engage in a ridiculous conversation.
    GO BRONCOS GO!!!

Hmmm...1482 at the game tonight says whl.ca. Seem to be less of a hockey city than Regina, no?

Quote Originally Posted by Fight Guy
    Hmmm...1482 at the game tonight says whl.ca. Seem to be less of a hockey city than Regina, no?
    That is interesting because the official seating capacity in the CCC is 2,256+ hopefully they get more fans out for tommorow's game.

My twitter handle: @SaskHockeyFan23

Bran Guest

With, what...2 fan buses from Regina?

Quote Originally Posted by Bran
    With, what...2 fan buses from Regina?
    How many fans were on each bus?? I re call something like 36 or more?(that is how many where on the Blades fan buses all season long) And the ones that chose to drive up.
    Last edited by GBG BLEED BLUE; 03-27-2007 at 11:07 PM.

There is 50 fans on the fan bus from Regina. pbj dancing pi GO PATS GO dancing pi pbj

Quote Originally Posted by luv_the_pats
    There is 50 fans on the fan bus from Regina. pbj dancing pi GO PATS GO dancing pi pbj
    Thanks I kinda thought there would be more since IT IS THE PLAYOFFS!!!!!!!!

well, just like whl.ca, can't get anything right. Barn looked pretty much full to me. Less empty seats then when they announced the sold out game against the Tigers.
    I also find it funny how Regina fans can criticize Swift Current, but I make a joke about the clown and it gets deleted. A little one sided Moderating? Typical I guess, I thought this site would be more fair to all sides. Guess that's why everyone is leaving.
    Last edited by ointhecreek; 03-27-2007 at 10:43 PM.

Remember the past, live for the present, look to the future.

I support the TEAM no matter WHO is coach or on the board 'cause I AM A BRONCO FAN!!!!

Bran Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ointhecreek
    well, just like whl.ca, can't get anything right. Barn looked pretty much full to me. Less empty seats then when they announced the sold out game against the Tigers.
    I also find it funny how Regina fans can criticize Swift Current, but I make a joke about the clown and it gets deleted. A little one sided Moderating? Typical I guess, I thought this site would be more fair to all sides. Guess that's why everyone is leaving.
    I don't know what joke you're talking about, so I won't comment on that...I will say this, though. The only reason people are criticizing and making a big deal about the attendance is because we've been hearing since last Thursday about how Swift is such a hockey town and boo Regina, and it'll be a sell out, you'll see!

Moose Mcthang Guest

Broncos will pick it back up in game 4 and we'll see you back in Swift on the weekend.
    Last edited by Moose Mcthang; 03-28-2007 at 06:12 PM.