Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: 1300 Tickets?

That attendance of 1482 is RIDICULOUS!! We had at least 2200 in the building. Heck, the place was packed! I can't wait until tomorrow. I know the guys will come out with fire. And the fans will rock the place again. Tonight, you couldn't hear yourself think at times...it was so loud. And maybe just maybe, they will edit the "1482" on the game report...that's ridiculous. There were just under 200 tickets left. That's an amazing feat for a city of 16000. I'm impressed. With our team as well. They make Regina look mediocre....which is perhaps true? I dunno. Can't wait until tomorrow.

LET'S GO SWIFTY!!!
    GO BRONCOS GO!!!

Bran Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Big Ern
    That attendance of 1482 is RIDICULOUS!! We had at least 2200 in the building. Heck, the place was packed! I can't wait until tomorrow. I know the guys will come out with fire. And the fans will rock the place again. Tonight, you couldn't hear yourself think at times...it was so loud. And maybe just maybe, they will edit the "1482" on the game report...that's ridiculous. There were just under 200 tickets left. That's an amazing feat for a city of 16000. I'm impressed. With our team as well. They make Regina look mediocre....which is perhaps true? I dunno. Can't wait until tomorrow.

LET'S GO SWIFTY!!!
    Uhhh...got some rose coloured glasses there, Ern? That "mediocre" team just beat your team. I'm sure it was completely by accident though, wasn't it? I can't even take half of what you say seriously anymore! It's one thing to stand behind your team, no matter what (and I encourage it!), but to think that they can do no wrong is ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by Bran
    Uhhh...got some rose coloured glasses there, Ern? That "mediocre" team just beat your team. I'm sure it was completely by accident though, wasn't it? I can't even take half of what you say seriously anymore! It's one thing to stand behind your team, no matter what (and I encourage it!), but to think that they can do no wrong is ridiculous.
    Yes, our team has made a lot of mistakes this season. But were we expected to even make playoffs? We overachieved majorly. For my part, I am very proud of our guys for playing like they are right now. I'm also proud of our city of 16000 for almost filling the place tonight at 2200... $19 a ticket. AMAZING! I don't know how this series will turn out. It could be determined tomorrow...however even after tomorrow we won't know. You can look at it whichever way you want...we are only down one game! And we have another kick at the can...in less than 24 hours. It should be good. We might win. I'm happy with what I've seen so far this year. It's been worth all the money I've spent... well over $1200 on the team this year. I enjoy this. I live for our hockey club. There you have my side of it.

How about the Pats? Where were the Pats expected to be at at the end of this season? Where did they end up? How was the first half of their season...until a group of players from Kelowna bailed them out? That's what I'm trying to say. But there's something I definitely DO know. This Pats team will not enjoy third or maybe even second round playoff success. They are not good enough by a LONG LONG shot. There you have it. Sorry I have to be so blunt.
    GO BRONCOS GO!!!

ki17 Guest

You know for me I'm just proud to say that's the Broncos are my team, we really know how to enjoy success when us fans get it and we don't take it for granted. You how some other teams fans just start assume they will win so they don't truely enjoy a team win like we do.

Yes, our team has made a lot of mistakes this season. But were we expected to even make playoffs? We overachieved majorly. For my part, I am very proud of our guys for playing like they are right now. I'm also proud of our city of 16000 for almost filling the place tonight at 2200... $19 a ticket. AMAZING! I don't know how this series will turn out. It could be determined tomorrow...however even after tomorrow we won't know. You can look at it whichever way you want...we are only down one game! And we have another kick at the can...in less than 24 hours. It should be good. We might win. I'm happy with what I've seen so far this year. It's been worth all the money I've spent... well over $1200 on the team this year. I enjoy this. I live for our hockey club. There you have my side of it.

How about the Pats? Where were the Pats expected to be at at the end of this season? Where did they end up? How was the first half of their season...until a group of players from Kelowna bailed them out? That's what I'm trying to say. But there's something I definitely DO know. This Pats team will not enjoy third or maybe even second round playoff success. They are not good enough by a LONG LONG shot. There you have it. Sorry I have to be so blunt.
    First of all, the Pats were expected to be 1st OR 2nd in their division because everyone knew that Brandon was a good team too. So were did the Pats end up? well exactly where most people expected them to end up... maybe not with the record they expected but they've had one of the better records in the new year.

To say that they got bailed out by 3 players from Kelowna is laughable. They have all played well, but it is a team game and in no way is the Pats recent success attributed directly to the play of 3 players.

Peace out Broncos.

I thought Swift Current was a hockey town? Some hockey town if the fans don't want to pay $19 to see their team play in the playoffs...oh wait. These are they same fans jumping ship over a few bad weeks of hockey. It really isn't amazing that they ALMOST filled their rink for a playoff game. Kinda sad actually. The Pats pulled off a better crowd(% wise), and Regina is a football city....you even said it yourself. And I don't know what the ACTUAL attendance was for game 3, but 2200 was your number, and after the last few posts of yours, I can't take what you say seriously anymore.

How about the Pats? Where were the Pats expected to be at at the end of this season? Where did they end up?
    Well...they were expected to finish first or second with Brandon, and as mentioned, they achieved that.

How was the first half of their season...until a group of players from Kelowna bailed them out?
    It was a slow first half, but once the new players came and certain ones were shipped out, the team started playing as a team and wanted to play their best...something the Pats have had trouble with the past few years. Everyone wants to be there and everyone is having fun...and it shows. Once the team gelled, they became a much better team. And to say three players bailed the Pats out is just ridiculous. Ofukany was the only player that made a direct impact, putting up decent points when he was first acquired. Hill never really showed a whole lot till the very end of the season, and Saulietis also didn't start showing his game breaker potential till the thelast 10 games or so. So to say they bailed the Pats out is just plain stupid. The adjustments made were necessary, and it really shows. If you'd like to take a look, the Pats didn't have a straight up scorer leading the pack...they had half the team with over 20 points...6 players with over 50 points. Again...if you look at the Pats skating the same team all year...well...

How was the Broncos WHOLE season? ...mediocre.

That's what I'm trying to say.
    And I'm gonna say now...be happy they didn't have this team in the first half, or the standings would have looked WAAAAY different than they do. The Pats were one of the best teams in the second half...while Swift Current...ummm...had some down time and every started to jump ship on the organization. Saying what you did was just useless and proved you are becoming desperate to make the Sieve Current Broncos sound better than the Pats...I guess.

But there's something I definitely DO know. This Pats team will not enjoy third or maybe even second round playoff success. They are not good enough by a LONG LONG shot.
    I don't know...I have faith in the Pats against the Central teams. They have proven they can take Kootenay...they can take Calgary...if they decide to play...and they can take Medicine Hat. I know...the Pats didn't beat them once this season...well...the first 3 games were in the first half...3rd game being in November. The Pats didn't even have there three 'season saving' players. And their last game was a very good game by both teams, and the Pats dressed call up Jeff Bosch to his first WHL game...and did great. But I guess Swift Current beat them a couple weeks ago, so that makes them better, right? The Pats have what it takes to play these top teams...they just have to play 60 minute games...like the one they dominated the Broncos in game 1. I would almost not even say that it was a full 60 minute game as the Pats definitely let off a bit later in the second and through some of the third periods. And like I said before...had the Pats had the same team at the start, they would be one of those teams at the top of the league that you say they can't compete with.

There you have it. Sorry I have to be so blunt.
    No worries...your post proved ridiculous and unnecessary anyway. Have fun cheering on Dallas to...umm...well, nothing.

That's MY side.

Default Fyi

The W.H.L. website errored and they have now corrected it and adjusted the attendance to 1927. I also know it was packed and over 2000. Maybe the give aways to kids and hockey teams are not counted. Not sure but there was over 2000 there.

Scout
    # 8-9-11-22 ALWAYS REMEMBERED

Quote Originally Posted by sark15
    I'm going to have to agree with you on that one there Big Ern! The barn was really packed last night i'm gunna take an est at about 2000 or 2100. The boys will be on fire tonight, i have faith!
    I'm gonna say, I don't doubt that the attendance was incorrect as many have said it was a lot more full than the numbers say.

Here's a little advice for you Regina Pansies Fans..
    Maybe keep the fans in your own barn that well..are ridiculous beyond belief, belligerently yelling profanity at little children and well frankly, smelt like a lot of b.o with a hint of booze added on, maybe it just comes from living in regina..but who's to admit to that.. haha
    You hear about that from pretty much any teams fans coming in...but to be honest, I just don't believe that. Or are you talking about 1 or 2 people?

I've been talking to alot of the guys about tonights game, they said tonight they're ready to play a full 60 mins with all everything they've got.
    Shouldn't they be ready every game?...especially against a better team in the Pats?

Loving the white playoff towels..we can actually notice ours seeing that they aren't maroon (to pats fans) and why exactly are you're towels maroon..you're colors are red, white and blue..? thought that one out.. applause
    Uhh...what maroon towels?

Quote Originally Posted by Scout
    The W.H.L. website errored and they have now corrected it and adjusted the attendance to 1927. I also know it was packed and over 2000. Maybe the give aways to kids and hockey teams are not counted. Not sure but there was over 2000 there.

Scout
    Again...I'm not doubting it, but attendance usually comes from the amount of tickets sold. Now a days anyway.

sark15 Guest

Default towels

take a look at the bunch of pats fans sittin down in sections O and P, at least half had maroon towels last night