Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: 1300 Tickets?

I won't be at the game. I have no clue what that is about. Unless they were the red and blue pom poms everyone got here in Regina? They are darker in colour.

Is it true that there were only 1,845 for game 4?

That's too bad. I'm NOT going to get into a bashing contest or which town is a better hockey market.

After a close game 3... I figured that there would be a sell out.

It's too bad for the people that choose not to go and cheer on their team (Swift AND Regina)... People it is the PLAYOFFS!

Default Only 1800

Yes if this is true only 1800 fans showed up for game 3 . WOW come on Swift Current . I know of people there that will just not pay that extra dollar or two for a playoff game. Why would they add more seats to the CC when they can't fill what they have .

ki17 Guest

Why don't we all try looking at the glass half full?? 10% of the pop. show up in a town of 18,000 I would have that's not that great but in the smallest market in the WHL it's pretty good. Ya we would all like more people but negative breeds negative....try to be upbeat.

Bran Guest

1800 isn't that bad, just like 5600 isn't that bad...

Melville had over 2000 fans on Tuesday night for the Mils game vs the Terriers...in a town of just over 4000. Now that's something everyone should strive for!

For one, there isn't 18000 people in Swift Current, There is under 16000. For two, I believe there was as many people there as the night before. I don't know who counts the people but they are doing a p*ss poor job and it's making Swift look bad. For three, you guys realize this is the Bronco part of the forum, right? It seems it's all Pat fans having this discussion.
    As for the Melville game, well I could be wrong because I don't follow the sjhl, but isn't that series the finals? For all the sjhl marbles? Or semi-finals? Either way it's a big difference then a first round series. I have no doubt in my mind that if the Broncos were playing for all the marbles in the DIVISION that the barn would be sold out well ahead of time.
    Last edited by ointhecreek; 03-29-2007 at 11:30 AM.

Remember the past, live for the present, look to the future.

I support the TEAM no matter WHO is coach or on the board 'cause I AM A BRONCO FAN!!!!

ki17 Guest

well not to get into it or anything but:
    1) I AM from Swift -- sadly my job has taken me elsewhere but I still follow things so let's not get confused--I am just pointing out that we seriously need to start looking at things in a positive light. Yes, everything can be better everywhere around the world but try focusing on the good.
    2) the count that is done is by system that sells the tickets...the computer..the online game report that was wrong was inputted by a human so they made a mistake...we all do.
    3) When I was in swift it was 18000...sue me for being 2000 over.

Quote Originally Posted by ointhecreek
    I have no doubt in my mind that if the Broncos were playing for all the marbles in the DIVISION that the barn would be sold out well ahead of time.
    Guess we'll never know.

Quote Originally Posted by higgins41
    Guess we'll never know.
    Oh, the discussion was going well, until you came in, friendly chap with your five cents worth.

Yes we do know...it happened four yrs ago when the Broncos went three rounds...it was packed every night. We've had success in the last NINE years, remember?
    GO BRONCOS GO!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ki17
    well not to get into it or anything but:
    1) I AM from Swift -- sadly my job has taken me elsewhere but I still follow things so let's not get confused--I am just pointing out that we seriously need to start looking at things in a positive light. Yes, everything can be better everywhere around the world but try focusing on the good..
    That part of my post wasn't directed at you. I pretty much figured you were a Swift fan by previous posts.
    Quote Originally Posted by ki17
    3) When I was in swift it was 18000...sue me for being 2000 over.
    I hate to disagree with you here but Swift has never been 18000. Hasn't been much more then 16000. I was born and raised here and moved away for 13 years but worked here every summer. Finally smartened up and realized that it's a great place to live and moved back. A person can actually go for a walk and not worry about getting mugged. Thats one thing Big Ern and I will always agree on.

Remember the past, live for the present, look to the future.

I support the TEAM no matter WHO is coach or on the board 'cause I AM A BRONCO FAN!!!!