Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Nothing to Hang Heads About

Yeah it just sucks that if you say you are from Everett you get called classless hick...

It would be like me calling your rinkrat a typical arrogant Vancouver fan, although I know otherwise. (still got that puck, put it to good use even, looks wierd to everett fans at the stick and puck hunting around for it)
    I take pride in not owning a cowbell!

rinkrat Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ihlemic10
    It would be like me calling your rinkrat a typical arrogant Vancouver fan
    Actually I'm not from Vancouver, I'm a hick from Richmond. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by rinkrat
    Actually I'm not from Vancouver, I'm a hick from Richmond. LOL
    Screw Richmond, we got lost there trying to get to the border...someone supposed to be navagating said 'keep going south, we'll hit the border' instead we got to the river or something like that. Finally I got the nerve as driver to pull over and get a map...problem solved.
    I take pride in not owning a cowbell!

rinkrat Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ihlemic10
    Screw Richmond, we got lost there trying to get to the border...someone supposed to be navagating said 'keep going south, we'll hit the border' instead we got to the river or something like that. Finally I got the nerve as driver to pull over and get a map...problem solved.
    Pretty hard to get lost in Richmond,were flat and have no curves in the roads,they're virtually straight. Except for that corner at Garden City at Granville, it has 4 or 5 options pretty crazy.

Richmond.just go south to Steveston Hwy (its the last main rd before the river), head east follow directions on the street signs for 99South or Seattle etc...Its the route through the tunnel.

Theres idiot fans of all ages at EVERY rink.

But then again, there are classy AWESOME fans at every single rink, and the thing is they outnumber the idiots by so much. Its too bad that the idiocy of the several and few (IE: Everett right now) outweigh them.

I was over in Everett for all the games this playoff series and had nothing but an awesome experience except for a drunkard after the OT loss, and some little punk kid.
    Lets go Chiefs.

Spokane Sin Bin Guest

Iconwhl

The Chiefs had a great season. They played their hearts out Sunday night. The game was closer then the score showed. If the refs would have called a better game, the Chiefs might have have won the game. Oh well!!! nhl3 I can't wait for next season.

Quote Originally Posted by Spokane Sin Bin
    The Chiefs had a great season. They played their hearts out Sunday night. The game was closer then the score showed. If the refs would have called a better game, the Chiefs might have have won the game. Oh well!!! nhl3 I can't wait for next season.
    /rant ON

On that note, I couldn't help but wonder if maybe Speltz asked the WHL to tell their refs to pay more attention to Everett's interferring and diving, and in retaliation called more penalties on the Chiefs. It's been a few years since I've really complained about officiating in any way, but I got pretty heated Sunday night (as a lot of fans did).

/rant OFF

Spokane Sin Bin Guest

Iconwhl

I think the WHL officials favored Everett in Game 6. For some reason WHL refs are afraid to call penalties on the Tips'. With that said, it was a great game anyway.

well-done Chiefs hopefully you can knock off the Tips next year. Nice hard-fought battle and SSB -- I too find it odd with all the pick plays and minor interferences the Tips have as a staple of their game that they aren't called on it more as well.

We are looking forward to seeing Grabner in a Canucks uni soon as well. Pretty sure he'll be back again with you guys next season though
    My Vancouver Giants focused Blog

A Shot From The Corner

http://giantshockey.wordpress.com/

Quote Originally Posted by dondo
    We are looking forward to seeing Grabner in a Canucks uni soon as well. Pretty sure he'll be back again with you guys next season though
    Wow I sure hope so, but I'm not expecting it. It's awesome watching him blow past defensemen like they're standing still. It's even better when he does that and scores a goal.