Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: It's Game 7!!!

Good season from the Ice. Especially when you consider that they had to shuffle conferances where they don't have the same amount of scouting notes on the east as they had built on western teams.

I enjoyed every minute of the series when I got to watch. I am glad that Shaw picked this series to cover.

Sec. C Row 12 Seat 18

Quote Originally Posted by old_time_hockey
    Good season from the Ice. Especially when you consider that they had to shuffle conferences where they don't have the same amount of scouting notes on the east as they had built on western teams.

I enjoyed every minute of the series when I got to watch. I am glad that Shaw picked this series to cover.
    Except that even while they were in the BC Division, they played an unbalanced schedule against the Alberta teams.

Now I wonder where the casual Ice fan sits, as the season was about as good as it will get, and the playoffs as disappointing as it gets.

After talking to a few people around town, we will have some new season ticket holders next year.

Unfortunately after talking to even more people, some of our family ticket holders are not renewing.

It will be interesting to see how things go!
    GO ICE GO !!!