Thread: Tickets???? Anyone?????

Default Tickets???? Anyone?????

I'm desperately looking for just one ticket for tonight. I'd like to make the trip to Med. Hat tonight, but of course it's sold out. Does ANYONE have a ticket???

I'll be online here all morning. PLEASE REPLY!
    GO BRONCOS GO!!!

I'm going to take a big gamble, and make the trip anyway. I hope there are some fans outside the rink who want to sell their tix.
    GO BRONCOS GO!!!

if you get down infront of the rink at a reasonable time (4) you have a shot at grabbing a ticket... not gonna say that you will pay door price either
    nhl Go Tigers Go

I just got back from Medicine Hat. The trip home was good.

I bought a ticket outside the door two hours before game time from a guy who just stood there. $20...face price. I guess I was lucky.

As far as the experience of seeing a game in the Arena, it's exactly how I pictured it. It was quieter than a tomb for most of the game. It takes something HUGE on the ice to get the fans going even just a little. Even when Tyler Ennis made an unbelievable move and went around THREE Pats defenders to score the eventual game-winning goal, the Arena just got loud fo a second, and then quiet again. Their fans are spoiled. When Regina took a 1-0 lead early in the first, I heard some booing. It was for Matt Keetley (who gave the puck away) because I heard some fans swearing at him behind me. Overall, it was the experience I thought it would be. The Tiger fans are used to winning every game. Lord knows what will happen when they get to a rebuilding stage, as early as next season. They will lose some fans for sure. The biggest problem, is getting out of the parking lot. It's an awful setup. I managed to get out, and drive home though. LOL I wore my Broncos' jacket and cap, and got a few dirty looks from the fans. Overall, I'd say it's ok. I had a reasonably good time.

As far as the game and the series goes, the Tigers will win it in five games or less. They dominated in game #1. They just have way too much debt for this Pats' team.
    GO BRONCOS GO!!!

Big ern i agree with you tonight on the crows noise. For a playoff game that was probably the quietist in the last 4 years. Some nights its like we sit on our hands, some nights we cheer pretty good.

That ennis goal was somthing else. Stickhandled past at least 3 pats, then potted it in the net. The bosch, ennis line was definitely our best line out there tonight.
    MEDICINE HAT TIGERS
    http://tigerturf.blogspot.com/

Default Last night was weird...

It's like a hangover from the high of Game 7!! We were so pumped for that game that Game 1 was sort of a letdown I guess. Who knows? Anyway Big Ern, last night was not the night to judge our fans, but I agree that we are spoiled. The only thing about rebuilding is that when you are watching young guys develop you appreciate it a little more, and are excited again when they win. Right now it is like we expect perfection every night!! Hopefully Game 2 will be louder because I thought the hockey last night was really entertaining.

Big Ern

I hope there was more than one fan from Swifty wearing a Bronco hat and coat last night, because the one i saw was a skinny dude, standing in the isle between periods picking his nose?? If that is you, your Big Ern handle doesn't suit you...lol!

Glad you were able to find a ticket and take in the game!!

Ennis' goal was a beaut!! One of the nicest goals I have ever seen at the Arena!

Yes, I also saw that guy there. I don't know him. He was wearing a Bronco cap. And no, it's not me. I don't usually pick my nose! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
    GO BRONCOS GO!!!