• 03-04 Memorial Cup Champs

2 20.00%
  • 04-05 This years team

3 30.00%
  • 05-06 Next years team

3 30.00%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Which Rocket team is the best?

Why is that a given Jared, please do tell?

Maybe not a given, but i don't think he'll go to europe because all the NHLers are over there...thats why Jakub Sindel of the Wheatkings came over to play for the wheaties.....

Default Kelowna

Very fortunate to say the least with that amount of returning players and a possible great team again.

Is it possible to get back to the Cup this year.

Simon, London Ontario

Quote Originally Posted by SimonTemplar
    Very fortunate to say the least with that amount of returning players and a possible great team again.

Is it possible to get back to the Cup this year.

Simon, London Ontario
    Hope to be in London this year, will be very tough.
    KELOWNA ROCKETS 2004 MEMORIAL CUP CHAMPIONS!

http://cropcircle.ca/forums/index.php

Default I'll be in London

Already got my tix!!!

Go Rockets Go!!

Default London

I have been paying close attention to the WHL this year and find it very close like the OHL east this Season not much seperating some teams.

The Rockets and The Ice seem like they have been deadlocked since November and still waiting for one to break off.

Would be really great to have a returning champ come to the Forest City this Spring and we a rooting for ya.

I travel to B.C once a year holiday travel and always seem to make it to Kelowna love the Okanagan.

How do you all think it will shake down next few weeks, any upsets in the making perhaps in the U.S or Alberta Divisions.

GL Rocketeers.

ps...I mentioned this on another site but the CHL top 10 has ripped off a few teams from the west this year, no way Owen Sound Attack still belong there but thats life.( they lost again last night )Big Snake...remember him.

Quote Originally Posted by SimonTemplar
    Big Snake...remember him.
    Shea Weber would love to get a hold of Big Snake, I was there that night and would be great to see Shea avenge that hit.

I'm still pissed off he didn't get suspended for that hit.
    KELOWNA ROCKETS 2004 MEMORIAL CUP CHAMPIONS!

http://cropcircle.ca/forums/index.php

kelownakarl Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Jovorock
    Shea Weber would love to get a hold of Big Snake, I was there that night and would be great to see Shea avenge that hit.

I'm still pissed off he didn't get suspended for that hit.
    Ya no doubt, that big snake is a goof on skates. didnt know clowns played hockey.

Hey Jovo fill me in what did the snake do to Weber.

He walks on water in Owen Sound but recently some gloss has come off when he was Suspended by the GM Mike Futa and took directly to Airport and flown to Alberta.( rule violations,,sigh )

Came back now but just got hit with another Suspension ofr punching out Jeff Platt ( who is not a fighter, sniper ) then giving it to linesman.

See he had some trouble in Portland as well but I find him a ticking time bomb.