2 20.00%
  • 04-05 This years team

3 30.00%
  • 05-06 Next years team

3 30.00%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Which Rocket team is the best?

mccabe23 Guest

You gotta think Myles McRae should get a chance next year. How old will he be? I agree with Squig though. Our Defense will need some re-tooling. I'd hate to see Card gone but if he can make that kind of $$$ then I wish him all the best! Wish I had the chance to make that kind of money when I was a teen! I'll probably never make that kind of $$$ in a lifetime! lol

Icon32

Quote Originally Posted by mccabe23
    You gotta think Myles McRae should get a chance next year. How old will he be? I agree with Squig though. Our Defense will need some re-tooling.
    I liked McRae and think he has alot of potential. If not for a deep team he would of been here the whole year.

I would be surprised if Card goes, he would be getting Weber type time and a shot at WJ's. With a 20 yr old spot open a dam good defenseman would be availble for a 5th or 7th round pick.
    KELOWNA ROCKETS 2004 MEMORIAL CUP CHAMPIONS!

http://cropcircle.ca/forums/index.php

Next years team will be the worst of the 4, we lose Weber,Deshamps,Palin,Mosy and as Squig said possibly Card so our returning D would be Kuminsky,Joe and Reinholt.........we could be in big trouble on the back end which then could lead to trouble between the pipes.

Anybody that has watched Couture play in his brief time here doesn't honestly belief we keep him as a 20 year old.........do you?

mccabe23 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by kevanie97
    Anybody that has watched Couture play in his brief time here doesn't honestly belief we keep him as a 20 year old.........do you?
    We kept Deschamps this year. Nuff said.

And that won't happen again..........Couture won't be back next year, trust me.

McRae will be a huge boost, very good player.

Next years team will be the worst of the 4, we lose Weber,Deshamps,Palin,Mosy and as Squig said possibly Card so our returning D would be Kuminsky,Joe and Reinholt.........we could be in big trouble on the back end which then could lead to trouble between the pipes.

If you as the hockey god that you are from a video camera, if Couture doesn't return then Hamilton will have two 20 yr old job open then? I think Couture will be back and he isn't as bad as you think and will be a good 5 or 6 Dman with Deschamps this playoff.

If you think next years team will be the worst team then I question what about the forwards and goaltending? Bruce Hamilton has done wonders with trading and I am not worried.

Have another drink and try that again, it can't get any worse......can it.

Anybody have there batman decoder with them tonight and can translate Jovorocks post into readable english?

Have another drink and try that again, it can't get any worse......can it.

Anybody have there batman decoder with them tonight and can translate Jovorocks post into readable english?
    Your hockey knowledge is ledgendary? I am talking hockey and you are talking trash. Thanks for adding to this board!

Asking someone to translate your post to readable english is trashing talking? I think someone needs to get thicker skin, a dictionary and to lay off the booze when posting.

Card wont be going to europe, thats a given