Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Welcome to the new Cougar posters!

Default Welcome to the new Cougar posters!

Hope you all have a great time posting on here. Glad to see a few new names on the Cats board now. I started to get tired of talking to myself for most of the season.
    I understand this is a rebuilding year, but come on boys!!

Default Thanks SPUT!

Quote Originally Posted by Sput
    Hope you all have a great time posting on here. Glad to see a few new names on the Cats board now. I started to get tired of talking to myself for most of the season.
    I just stumbled onto this site by accident and am loving it. I mentioned it to a couple other COUGAR fans and they have come on board as well. This site is much more positive than the fan forum on Sportsnet.ca. Why are you called a moderator? Has it something to do with the number of posts you have? On a side note, I'm calling a COUGAR victory tonight 3 - 2 with CYR stealing the show once again! GO COUGARS GO! applause

Thanks! Westleaffan told me about this site and it's MUCH better than the other forums I've been on.
    Great job!
    Go COUGARS!

Thumbs up

my thoughts on the game tonight match westleaffans dancing pi
    pbj GO COUGARS GO nhl3

Why are you called a moderator?
    I have moderator status because the owner of the site has given me, and the rest of the mods, the ability to edit (or delete if necessary) posts and threads that get out of hand, and don't follow the guidelines set out when everyone signed up. Haven't had much trouble here with trolls and flamers, not like on other sites. Only the owner (HAF) or one of the 'super mods' have the power to inflict a ban on someone. Usually you have to get pretty carried away to get banned.

Happy posting to all of you. Again....glad to have some more Cats fans around!
    I understand this is a rebuilding year, but come on boys!!

I have moderator status because the owner of the site has given me, and the rest of the mods, the ability to edit (or delete if necessary) posts and threads that get out of hand, and don't follow the guidelines set out when everyone signed up. Haven't had much trouble here with trolls and flamers, not like on other sites. Only the owner (HAF) or one of the 'super mods' have the power to inflict a ban on someone. Usually you have to get pretty carried away to get banned.

No worries about me getting out of hand. I'm more of a forum reader than a poster. I also belong to a Sportsnet Forum. Talk about getting out of hand. The moderators must not sleep over there! Thanks again for the warm welcome!

Yeah its amazing you have not been banned yet...
    I take pride in not owning a cowbell!

rinkrat Guest

Looks like Real Cyr's family have signed up.

I'm not related nor have I had the pleasure of meeting him I AM a fan though.

Exclamation Top Notch Kid!

I am CYR's neighbor and let me tell you this kid is a champ! He's got leadership oozing out of him. He'll stand on his head tonight.