Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: What a joke

Kassian Guest

I figured it was only a matter of time before PG fans tried to blame the officiating. Even though it was the Giants that were robbed in the penalty department for most of the game. There were 5 PP's for the Cougars in the first period. That's more PP's than some teams get in an entire game. Yet the Giants PK made the Cougars PP look mediocre at best. When all was said and done the Cougars still ended up with more PP's than the Giants and in the end they had nothing to show for it. The only blame here goes to the Cougars for not showing up.

Quote Originally Posted by PGlover
    And FYI i was right behind the net and clearly saw that Sexsmith was not interfered with on that goal....so maybe you should try to get your facts straight!
    You must've been sitting behind the PG net at the time. That or you are blind. Chris Durand clearly bumped into Sexsmith before the goal was scored. That being said I do believe that Sexsmith made it look worse than it actually was but regardless that was a goaltender interference penalty on most nights. The final score of the game should have been 4-0.
    Last edited by Kassian; 04-25-2007 at 07:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by WestLEAFfan
    No need to name call now! We get your point. Ease off on PGlover. Statements are often made in haste. We all make mistakes.
    Thank you. I agree. Enough said, let's move on.

I think the Cougars will up their game tonight; the hardest part will be for them to build up some confidence, and it will be up to the Giants to stop that from happening. Good luck everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by scrunt
    Thank you. I agree. Enough said, let's move on.

I think the Cougars will up their game tonight; the hardest part will be for them to build up some confidence, and it will be up to the Giants to stop that from happening. Good luck everyone!

Yep, I agree guys. Lets tone it down on the insults and name calling and try to keep things civil. Cuss the refs, gripe about the calls or no calls and debate anything you want but lets leave the namecalling out of it and try to keep this a peaceful debate. Both of these teams have faught hard to get to the Conference final and you can bet neither team is taking the other lightly.