Thread: Giants slam Tips.

Hybrid View

Default Giants slam Tips.

Giants looking pretty good last night. Cunning played a terrific game after a so-so effort in his first with the team last Tuesday. Get Mez and (hopefully) The Fist back in there and the team looks real good. We need the boys to silence those cowbells again tonight down in Snohomish County.
    WE ARE ALL GIANTS.

You can watch the game through the Silvertips Webcast. Not sure if it is free or not. Follow the link. Going to try it out tonight myself.

http://everett.liveglobalbid.com/announce.html#

Good game last night except for that 5 mins the Giants took off in the second period.

The 2 Fights were a bit of a disappointment, but it was nice to see at least that someone other than Grant was willing to step up to the plate. Maybe Tonight they will actually throw some punches.

thetipster Guest

Thumbs up it was a good game ...

'tips played to what they felt to be the best of their ability, suffice it to say... i know it wasn't. They have come back from being 4 goals behind to win 5-4!! i know they have it in them... they just need to find it!

Kassian Guest

Grant isn't able to throw punches. He had to get stitches on his hand after his scrap with Trojovsky last tuesday. That is why he was inactive last night. Otherwise I'm sure he would've taken a shot at Love after that cheapshot on Lamb...

thetipster Guest

Default and the giants players....

don't take some pretty cheap shots at our guys?!?!?!?!

Kassian Guest

Quote Originally Posted by thetipster
    don't take some pretty cheap shots at our guys?!?!?!?!
    Eye for an eye. Love took a run at Lamb last night. I wouldn't worry about it anyway. Grant isn't able to fight. So that makes us pretty weak in the fighting department.

thetipster Guest

Default they have

always been pretty weak i nthe fighting dept! they are a team full of goons!!!