Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: In the eyes of cougar fans

Icon06

Your vehicle of course....Or maybe we can borrow the Spruce Moose from the P- boys.....Put a new paint job on it, such as a Cougar Logo!!!!!!! dancing pi
    PG and Habs Fan!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by habsfan12
    Your vehicle of course....Or maybe we can borrow the Spruce Moose from the P- boys.....Put a new paint job on it, such as a Cougar Logo!!!!!!! dancing pi

Now that's an idea! Perhaps the BLUE and WHITE of the mighty LEAFS might be better! Yeah the spruce moose would definitely fit the bill!

We could put the Blue and White, just to make the Leafs look more pathetic than they already are......Spruce Moose in Blue and White, i could see that...!!!

We could put the Blue and White, just to make the Leafs look more pathetic than they already are......Spruce Moose in Blue and White, i could see that...!!!

Think the Thunder Chicken would make it? We could drag it behind maybe!

We could tie it to the back of the Spruce Moose, just in case it breaks down, cuz we are guarateed the T.C. will make it all the way......!!!!!!!!

We could tie it to the back of the Spruce Moose, just in case it breaks down, cuz we are guarateed the T.C. will make it all the way......!!!!!!!!

But with the T.C. on the side, somebody might think we're Tri City American fans! A new paint job is in order. What do you suggest we go with for a color scheme?

U got a good point there... i think we should paint it red white and blue...but a nicer red color than it is now.......leave the White Racing Stripes...Paint the body blue and the hood red!!!!!!!!The we can put some more stickers on it..etc...and Maybe a BIG HABS logo on the hood....

OK, I'll go with that, but I get to redo the interior. I'm thinking leopard skin seat covers. You know we need a CAT/COUGAR theme right. Next, LEAFER floor mats and steering wheel cover and a LEAF NATION personalized license plate. Maybe we should ask J- to come along. You know a third driver is always good.

Yeah, maybe..cuz Blaizer is the best driver around town...If we get tired he could drive..but if you redo the interior..ill hide in the Spruce Moose, way in the back or in the trunk of the T.C., cuz i dont wanna be seen riding in a vehicle with anything to do with the Leafs... I like the Leopard Skin seat covers...that would look sharp!!

Yeah, maybe..cuz Blaizer is the best driver around town...If we get tired he could drive..but if you redo the interior..ill hide in the Spruce Moose, way in the back or in the trunk of the T.C., cuz i dont wanna be seen riding in a vehicle with anything to do with the Leafs... I like the Leopard Skin seat covers...that would look sharp!!

BLAIZER, the best driver around town??? You're kidding me right. I'll be hiding in the spruce moose, no check that, hitch hiking if he gets to drive.