Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Weber?

Question Weber?

Any word on the status of Weber? Shaw TV's commentors didn't provide much info other than to say it was a possible knee injury. I hope we hear something more early in the week and hopefully more than "it's a lower body injury". Losing Weber for any length of time is, obviously, quite a blow to the club.

It sounds like Nigel Dawes has an undisclosed injury also. He went off the ice in the Blazer game and did not take in the ice skills compitition last night in Cranbrook hope both these guys have minor injuries.

mccabe23 Guest

I heard Weber has a bruised knee and will be fine. But I guess in the game of hockey, ya never know! Shea's a tough kid.

Weber played the rest of the game, it looked more like he hurt his stomach area, possibly got the wind knocked out of him.

mccabe23 Guest

Weber never came back for the third period so Kelowna ran 4 d-men in the third.

He wasn't even on the bench for the third Kevanie

mccabe23 Guest

I don't know how the rest of you saw it but I didn't like the hit. Did Weber even have the puck at the time? Weber has had his fair share of cheap hits this year and I guess that is the price he has to pay for being an elite player. Hopefully when he returns, he will play with a little more fire in his belly as he seemed to have lost it since retuning from the WJHC. Weber is at his best when he is in a pissy mood. He will be a force come playoff time, that's for sure. Here's to a speedy recovery, Shea!

kelownakarl Guest

Heres hoping he will be alright.

Sorry guys now that I think about it I didn't watch the third period, just taped it. I will be talking to Truitt tommorrow and will see if i can get an update.

mccabe23 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by kevanie97
    I will be talking to Truitt tommorrow and will see if i can get an update.
    I for one, look forward to any update you can get.