Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Weber?

Default Weber's Knee?

Word is that he tore a ligament in his knee & could be gone for at least 3 weeks, maybe more.
    "It's clobberin' time..."

If u read that in the paper.......I also read, deep bruising, and twisted knee...Don't start Rumors Sammy.....

mccabe23 Guest

Either way, it sounds like Weber may miss a few games. I say rest him up until the playoffs. We can get by without him although Couture may have to suck it up and come back sooner. And Joe will see alot of ice. Wether we finish first or second, we will still do fine in the playoffs. Looking at our schedule, we shuld still be able to finish first anyway.

Webber is an elite player and he would have to have a broken leg to keep him out very long. I'm sure he will be back very soon and play through his injury.

mccabe23 Guest

I twisted my knee years ago and I'll tell you this....it isn't fun! To this day, it still goes out on me. But with the technology today, I'm sure his knee will be 100% shortly. Weber's knee will be a target for other clubs now and he will have to be extra alert out there.

I agree with Chipper. Weber is an elite athlete and tough as nails. He will play hurt if need be and still be a force out there. Kelowna has been lucky this year for injuries. Besides Reinholt and the recent broken finger to Couture, Kelowna has remained healthy all year.

mccabe23 Guest

Weber is listed as day-to-day with a leg injury on the WHL website. Let's all hope he gets back into game action soon. Best wishes Shea!

mccabe23 Guest

Not good. Heard on CHBC tonight that Weber will be out 3-6 weeks with a knee injury. The fight for first place has just taken another twist. Rockets should be ok.

That realy sucks. We Ice fans want to win the league title but don't like to see star players or anyone go down this time of year. I think it still will be down to the last game to see just who will come out on top. Hope webber can make a quick come back and get back befor the playoffs.

mccabe23 Guest

Hey Chipper! Congrats on the win tonight and enjoy first place!.....at least for 24 hours! Go Rockets!!!

Weber will be fine and it will do nobody good for him to try and come back early. We have the depth to be ok on defense and we can move Bauer back if need be.

Remember we were without the sevices of Shea from Dec 14th - Jan 8th and our record in that time was 4-3-2-1...Not bad without our star defenseman...