Thread: Has Ottawa Met Their Match?

Question Has Ottawa Met Their Match?

Before I start, let me say I'm NOT a bitter LEAF fan spewing hatred towards anything that is not LEAFS, but I'd like to know what everyone thinks about the SENS chances against the SABRES. Personally, I don't think they can win the series, and if they do, wil never beat the DUCKS. They are not as strong in goal(as the SABRES) and I think that'll be the difference in the series. Emery has not been tested yet, and Miller has looked average at best and has still managed to get to the conference finals. You'd think the odds are with the SABRES. I know, I know, the SENS won the season series, but does that really matter? The SABRES are deep in all four lines. The SENS have Alfie, Heater, and Spezza. Shut down this line and what do they have besides 3 other mediocre lines. And don't forget that the SENS are notorious chokers in the play-offs. They'll look unbeatable, but still manage to lose. With all this said, maybe I am a bit jealous afterall, can you blame a LEAF fan, we've suffered far too long. Any success in Ontario belongs in TORONTO! Just kiding SEN fans! May the best team win!

I think that the sens will take this series, but it will go till 7 games....I honestly think that the Sens will win the cup, everyone on the team is playing great, Emery is doing awesome, and so is the Heatley, Alfresdson, Spezza line, if Buffalo can keep them off the score sheet then they have a good chance of winning the series..........
    PG and Habs Fan!!!!!!!!!!

Thumbs down No Way It'll Happen!

Quote Originally Posted by habsfan12
    I think that the sens will take this series, but it will go till 7 games....I honestly think that the Sens will win the cup, everyone on the team is playing great, Emery is doing awesome, and so is the Heatley, Alfresdson, Spezza line, if Buffalo can keep them off the score sheet then they have a good chance of winning the series..........

I disagree Habber! I don't think the SENS can handle the high flying Sabres. It'll be BUFFALO in 6 games at most. haha

Icon06

Miller is going to choke...he will play like Raycroft...and the rest of the Sabres will play like the leafs....haha haha

Senators will want some redemption from last season and the best way is to knock off the Sabres.

You'd think as canadians you'd be rooting for the Sens.It will be Senators in 6 and they will face the Ducks in the finals.

Really...anyone but the Wings.

Thumbs down No Way!

Quote Originally Posted by canadian eh
    Senators will want some redemption from last season and the best way is to knock off the Sabres.

You'd think as canadians you'd be rooting for the Sens.It will be Senators in 6 and they will face the Ducks in the finals.

Really...anyone but the Wings.

It has nothing to do with being Canadian. I just don't think the SENS have what it takes to beat the SABRES. I might be wrong, but that's my gut feeling. They've finally met their match! I still say SABRES in 6 games at most! I agree about the WINGS though!

Angry So, You Want To Play Dirty Do You!

[QUOTE=habsfan12]Miller will play like Raycroft...and the rest of the Sabres will play like the leafs

The SABRES should be so lucky HABBER! They'll definitely win the series if your prediction comes true! But then again, how accurate are your predictions? You called the HABS to make the play-offs and finish ahead of my mighty LEAFS?!? haha

thats a good one......but that doesnt matter, the leafs didnt make the playoffs either!!

Angry Gag!

Let's face it HABBER, both our teams choked!