Thread: Anaheim or Detroit?

Question Anaheim or Detroit?

PLEASE let it be Anaheim! Chelios, Bertuzzi, and Holmstom are reason enough. And what about Hasek, that floundering grey beard! They'll be tough to beat, but Neidermeyer and company are just the team to do it. I predict a DUCK vs SABRE Stanley Cup final, with the DUCKS winning in 7 games. By the way, the Cup winner will be scored in overtime by Getzlaf! Anyone wan to borrow my crystal ball??

No thanks...it's clearly broken.

Haha...I don't know what to say about these series come up. Anaheim works a lot off toughness and skill...Detroit is speed and experience. If the Ducks want to rough the Wings up, they are going to have to watch out for penalties. I would like Anaheim to win...even though my dad is a Detroit die hard.

And in the East...I have no clue. They are both very good. I'd prefer Ottawa to win, but I think Buffalo will be just too good.

I predict the total opposite of Westleafsfan...I think it will be Ottawa and Detroit for the Cup, and the Sens will take it this year....There needs to be a Canadian team that wins it....Westleafsfan, did u notice that the Habs were the last Canadien team to win the cup....by the way, when was the last time the Leafs won it...O right i remember it was the year 1967!!!!!!! haha haha
    PG and Habs Fan!!!!!!!!!!

Unhappy Gee, THANKS?!?

Quote Originally Posted by habsfan12
    I predict the total opposite of Westleafsfan...I think it will be Ottawa and Detroit for the Cup, and the Sens will take it this year....There needs to be a Canadian team that wins it....Westleafsfan, did u notice that the Habs were the last Canadien team to win the cup....by the way, when was the last time the Leafs won it...O right i remember it was the year 1967!!!!!!! haha haha

40 years ago yesterday HABBER! Thanks for bringing that up though?!?