Thread: SENS vs SABRES Game 1 Predictions!

Red face SENS vs SABRES Game 1 Predictions!

Let's have some fun with this series! Be bold and make your prediction and name the first star of the game!

1. WestLEAFfan -- 4 - 3 SABRES with Drury 1st Star

(for the sake of my hockey pool) I want Buffalo to win,but as a hockey fan I want the final Canadian team in Ottawa to win. It sounds funny I know,but that is the true,oh I would like to see Detroit in the finals,again for the sake of my hockey pool.

I think the Sens will take game #1 by a score of 3-2.

My twitter handle: @SaskHockeyFan23

Thumbs down Ottawa...Canada's Team??

Quote Originally Posted by GBG BLEED BLUE
    (for the sake of my hockey pool) I want Buffalo to win,but as a hockey fan I want the final Canadian team in Ottawa to win. It sounds funny I know,but that is the true,oh I would like to see Detroit in the finals,again for the sake of my hockey pool.

I think the Sens will take game #1 by a score of 3-2.

Check out my "Canads's Team" thread! Then you'll see who really is Canada's team!!

Quote Originally Posted by WestLEAFfan
    Check out my "Canads's Team" thread! Then you'll see who really is Canada's team!!
    Yes I know Anahiem is Canada's team according to those stats,but the Ottawa Senators are the only Canadian team left,so that is why I am cheering for them. It is time for Stanley to come home to Canada where he really belongs.

My twitter handle: @SaskHockeyFan23

Ottawa 4 Buffalo 2 (empty netter)-Alfredsson with the 1st star

Thumbs down Cup Heads to Europe!

Quote Originally Posted by GBG BLEED BLUE
    Yes I know Anahiem is Canada's team according to those stats,but the Ottawa Senators are the only Canadian team left,so that is why I am cheering for them. It is time for Stanley to come home to Canada where he really belongs.

IF the SENS win and that's a huge IF IMO, the cup will spend more time in Europe than in Canada! But, I respect your opinion! haha

Quote Originally Posted by canadian eh
    Ottawa 4 Buffalo 2 (empty netter)-Alfredsson with the 1st star

Dang..the score was actually 5-2 with an empty netter plus I got the player of the game correct.

GO!!!!! SENS!!!!!!!!

Unhappy Darn It!

Quote Originally Posted by WestLEAFfan
    Let's have some fun with this series! Be bold and make your prediction and name the first star of the game!

1. WestLEAFfan -- 4 - 3 SABRES with Drury 1st Star

Geez, I got that one wrong! WAAAAY Off! The last I saw was a 2 - 2 tie about half way through the third. Wheels must have fell off after that. I never have been good at predicting. I have predicted a LEAF cup for the last 10+ years! Maybe reverse psychology is the way to go!

grrrr i hate the sens, cant stand em, well whatever, if they win the cup let em, all they have to do is win 10 more and maybe try not to go bankrupt for over 90 years and il say they are as good as the leafs...

Unhappy Wrong Again!

Well, as usual, my prediction was wrong! I couldn't have been more wrong about the SENS. I'm here to eat crow! They are looking more and more like Cup winners with every game. I hate to say it, but GO SENS GO!