Thread: Sweep! Sweep!

Exclamation Sweep! Sweep!

Yup, I'm calling it! I hate to say it, but the SABRES are done! There is no way they can come back in this series. Four and out! Hey, my predictions in the past have proved wrong. Let's try some reverse psychology! You can't expect a LEAFER ever to admit defeat can you?

lucky sabres!!! game 5!!! Senators will take the next one!!!!!
    PG and Habs Fan!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by habsfan12
    lucky sabres!!! game 5!!! Senators will take the next one!!!!!
    Fuggedaboutit!

I knew Ottawa wouldn't get the sweep. I never watched any of the game last night, so I can't really comment on how the teams played. Actually, I watched up to the point that it was 3-0...but I was trying to sleep, lol. Ottawa will be able to finish it off on Saturday. Buffalo won't be coming back.

I don't really care who wins the other series. I kinda want to see the Ducks make it as they have a great team and would kind like to see them back after their 'Cup run a few years back. But I also don't mind Detroit and my dad is a fan as well. Either way, I'll be cheering on Ottawa. They have the best chance of winning the 'Cup. Would be great to a Canadian team get it. The difference this year from Calgary and Edmonton's run is that Ottawa is WICKED GOOD! They have been playing so damn well, it would suck NOT to see them win the 'Cup.

If Ottawa hadn't given up a goal 9 seconds in we would be talking about the sweep that happened. Just shows that you have to play 60 minutes not 59 minutes and 51 seconds.

Ottawa will be pissed that they lost that after the pressure they put on Buffalo all game. They'll win 3-1 on Saturday.

Quote Originally Posted by canadian eh
    If Ottawa hadn't given up a goal 9 seconds in we would be talking about the sweep that happened. Just shows that you have to play 60 minutes not 59 minutes and 51 seconds.

Ottawa will be pissed that they lost that after the pressure they put on Buffalo all game. They'll win 3-1 on Saturday.

I think Buffalo will come out smoking for game 5 and skate away with a victory. Game 6 for sure! Ottawa is sweating right now about waking the sleeping giant!

Quote Originally Posted by WestLEAFfan
    I think Buffalo will come out smoking for game 5 and skate away with a victory. Game 6 for sure! Ottawa is sweating right now about waking the sleeping giant!
    Hardly. Buffalo didn't look good at all even when they won. Ottawa pressured all game and if they capitalized on some of those PP's than it would have been different outcome.

I hardly think Ottawa is sweating.The'yre the team up 3-1 and have outplayed Buffalo even when they lost. I know you dislike Ottawa for some reason but as a Buffalo fan you have to think even that win last night wasn't to encouraging.

Thank God, as a true Leaf fan who doesn't jump on the sens bandwagon I am very happy that they don't get the sweep. The Leafs will always be the pride of Ontario no matter what, knowing bandagon jumpers though if they do make it to the finals they will have some bandwagon fans hich is really sad to think about, and sickning but it is true.