Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Congrats to the Tigers

Default Congrats to the Tigers

Let me be the first Giants fan on here to say congrats to you guys.

Unfortunately somebody had to lose and we came up on the short end.

Congrats to Keetley on the MVP award too, i cant think of anybody else more deserving, he is for sure the #1 reason why the Tigers name is going on the cup.

Looking forward to the match up in the Memorial Cup, it should be a good one.
    Vancouver Giants

05/06 BC Division & Western Conference Regular Season Champions

05/06 Western Conference Playoff Champions
    05/06 WHL Playoff Champions

06/07 BC Division Champions
    06/07 Western Conference Playoff Champions

2007 MEMORIAL CUP CHAMPIONS!!!!!

I too would like to offer my congratulations to the Tigers on winning the WHL championship... The two teams combined to play a whale of a series... I said to some of the guys I talk with at the Coliseum on game days here in Vancouver after game #5, that if the Hat were to win, Keetley should be named the MVP...

Let's hope the two teams meet up in the finals for the mem. cup.... Based on this series, I know it would be a damn entertaining game.

ynot Guest

Congratulations Tigers!

Also congrats to Keetley! What an awesome finish to your time with the Tigers!

Both of these teams played so hard and what a great series! Good luck to both in the Memorial Cup!

Hey guys, nice win tonight and you have a very good hockey team. Good luck at the mem cup and see you in the final game. Also congrats to Keetly for a top notch performance and winning the MVP.
    Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways.

Wow. What a game.

IMO this game tonight was the best junior hockey game, i have ever seen.

The tiger really fed off the crowd, and i thought the adrenaline rush we help create kept the tigers pumped for overtime.

Really something special to watch, as a fan it will definetly be a game i will remember for a long time.

2006-2007 WHL CHAMPIONS
    MEDICINE HAT TIGERS
    http://tigerturf.blogspot.com/

Icon06

Nice win Tigers. I bet the atmosphere at the game must have been sensational.

And to think that I thought the Tigers were going to be a mediocre team after watching them play Spokane this year. Shows how much I know!

Anyway, good luck in the Memorial Cup. I'd love to see a Medicine Hat/Vancouver final.

Congratulations Medicine Hat !!

Your team, your fans, your city have earned the right to be in the Memorial Cup! Take it and run with it, as whatever the outcome you can always hold your head high. You showed us tonight what it takes to be a winner !!
    Best of luck next week..and bring the cup back to the Hat !
    C~ya all in Vancouver .

ee…..

*sigh*

Congratulations Tigers... nhl

I so wanted it to be us, but that was a hell of a game with both squads playing some very clean hard hockey. Double OT, fog banks, logos rising from the ice, that game had everything but a fight and it didn't really need it.

See ya this weekend .. still can't decide whether or not I'll be able to cheer for the Tigers during the Mem Cup tourney -- its all too raw right now.
    My Vancouver Giants focused Blog

A Shot From The Corner

http://giantshockey.wordpress.com/

Kassian Guest

Congrats guys. This was a tough loss to swallow but it's hard to say neither team deserved it. We'll be seeing you guys once again before you know it.

I've never felt more like crying after a game. It was pure mental exhaustion to sit and wait and wait for something to end it. I have no idea how either team handled that level of pressure. So congrats to the Tigers, and to the Giants as well. See you at the Memorial Cup!!
    "You won't fight me" - Mark Fistric

2007, the year TheBrass became a Mrs. and the Giants brought home the best wedding present ever!!