Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: McLean Sucks

Default McLean Sucks

McLean is the worst ref that I have seen this year. For the most part these guys do a great job , but Mclean was lost out there last night .

Pirate005 Guest

One bad call only really and that was the slashing call on Brennen Wray. THat call was a complete joke! Other than that the Warriors and Wheaties deserved most of the calls that were handed to them. The Warriors are lucky that Brouwer didn't get atleast a double minor for his BUTT END on Stone in the 2nd period. THe courchene play when he fell wasn't a penalty as he got a puck in the face and I thought it was pretty low of Warrior fans to be booing him actually!

Post I have not seen McLean but

Quote Originally Posted by mjwfan
    McLean is the worst ref that I have seen this year.
    Has Pat Smith ever called one or any of the Warriors games that u know of?
    Well IMO i think Pat Smith is the worst ref that i have seen this year. In the Playoffs in game #3 of the Raiders VS Blades series it was like he put his whistle away and only called a select few penalties and in that game the Raiders were playing very cheap and I know that people tell me to stop blaiming the referee but sometimes a fan can not help it.
    Last edited by GBG BLEED BLUE; 04-04-2005 at 05:09 PM.

My twitter handle: @SaskHockeyFan23

Its always the refs fault im sure If the ref called a good game it would have been 8 to 1 insted of 9 to 1 so ya the ref really decided that one?

Donald Trump Guest

Default The ref cost saskatoon, game three and maybe the series

These reff's need to be held acountable, game three in Saskatoon, pat smith cost us that game and any possiable momentum, to try to get back into the series. Were do they get these guy's

Post I agree with that

Quote Originally Posted by Donald Trump
    These reff's need to be held acountable, game three in Saskatoon, pat smith cost us that game and any possiable momentum, to try to get back into the series. Were do they get these guy's
    I too was very frustrated on how Pat Smith called the game I do not think that our fowards and D are weak it was that they were taken adavntage of and not given a chance to get momentum.

Donald Trump Guest

Default Raiderfan17

Quote Originally Posted by raiderfan17
    lets try being realistic.bad d ,and forwards not wanting the puck cost saskatoon.you guys got swept how can you talk about anything costing you the series
    Lets be realistic, You Raider fans have nothing to wine about because each and every game you guys got away with everything, the Ref's were on your side all the time and game three just proved it, there was nothing the Raiders couldn't do to us that would make Smith blow his wistle. You guy's ran all over Setogutchie and keller and Green, just plan dirty, but it dosen't matter because the Ref aloud you guy's to do it. You guy's would have too many men on the ice each and every shift, but you got away with it, [U]and best of all you played the I got no talent so I must trap. to say we have no forward how many 60 point men were on your team? It will be interesting next year when you guy's don't even make the playoffs and have fun next round, I am predicting a SWEEP and you guy's will be grounded were you should be, the Trap worked this series and you got lucky with the ref's up your asses but, God be with you when you play Brandon or any other team.

Quote Originally Posted by Donald Trump
    Lets be realistic, You Raider fans have nothing to wine about because each and every game you guys got away with everything, the Ref's were on your side all the time and game three just proved it, there was nothing the Raiders couldn't do to us that would make Smith blow his wistle. You guy's ran all over Setogutchie and keller and Green, just plan dirty, but it dosen't matter because the Ref aloud you guy's to do it. You guy's would have too many men on the ice each and every shift, but you got away with it, [U]and best of all you played the I got no talent so I must trap. to say we have no forward how many 60 point men were on your team? It will be interesting next year when you guy's don't even make the playoffs and have fun next round, I am predicting a SWEEP and you guy's will be grounded were you should be, the Trap worked this series and you got lucky with the ref's up your asses but, God be with you when you play Brandon or any other team.
    Well said good post, We will be bigger better and stronger next year so we can beat the Raiders trap, and make a serious playoff run

you guys will have a worse d and no goalie next year. saskatoon traped game 4 and boo hoo sour grapes just cause flatt handed us game 3 dont blame the ref. flatt cost you huge and he will be your #1 d man next year lmao. good luck with your excusses stoon fans the bottom line you guys got out played out hearted out gritted and out classed. imagine if raiders had tallent they would have won in a sweep oh wait they did.

Quote Originally Posted by Furback
    you guys will have a worse d and no goalie next year. saskatoon traped game 4 and boo hoo sour grapes just cause flatt handed us game 3 dont blame the ref. flatt cost you huge and he will be your #1 d man next year lmao. good luck with your excusses stoon fans the bottom line you guys got out played out hearted out gritted and out classed. imagine if raiders had tallent they would have won in a sweep oh wait they did.
    If I was you than I would be concerned about your team just like I am. If Green returns which I think he will then we will have no concerns and the new talent may even step up and show their stuff and I think you will see a new Saskatoon Blades team come next season. Lorne Molleken and his coaching staff will be forced to make some moves.
    Last edited by GBG BLEED BLUE; 04-16-2005 at 07:00 PM.