Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: McLean Sucks

who cares what they do in the off season us as PA raiders are not forced to look to next year. It must suck to get swept

Donald Trump Guest

Don't worry Furback, you will soon know how it will feel to be swept!!

Post Lorne molleken

Quote Originally Posted by raiderfan17
    he was forced to go get a dman at the last deadline and didnt do it .what makes you think he will now?
    Maybe he did not want to move too many bodies because maybe he knew that the team was fine and he did not want to ruin the chemistry between the players and maybe he also thought that the team was fine the way it was,but obvoisly not he said in a news interveiw one day after they lost out, that the Public and the Blades Fans will see this team with a different lookand also some new faces and an improved team in time for next season.

My twitter handle: @SaskHockeyFan23

Quote Originally Posted by Donald Trump
    Don't worry Furback, you will soon know how it will feel to be swept!!
    doesnt matter how much you want us to feel the same pain as you trump we wont cause at least we showed up for the playoffs. saskatoon took an early summer break.

we have a quick and offensivly talented team and we can compete with any team on any given night oh maybe not in round one because P.A played like it was a wrestling match IMO and P.A used the trap that is lazy peoples hockey IMO. We will see how u guys do against a very dangerous team in the Medicine Hat Tiger, then we will really see how far the TRAP will get you.

My twitter handle: @SaskHockeyFan23

dont count the raiders out there forcheck is real strong it gave saskatoons d fits. granted barker and russel are a little better puck movers and marr is an animal back there, however if pa punishes there d every chance they get and goat the hat in to some bad pentalies like they did stoon raiders WILL win the series.

Donald Trump Guest

In all honesty here it is fun to bug each other on this site, I wish alot more Blades fans would show up and suport this team, and they didn't to get 5200 people out to the first game with over 1000 Raider fans out to that game that was our lowest crowd of the season. for the first game of the play offs, and to have the play off schedule that we had sucked for us bad. The fact is we won 7 games last year, and to have the season we did, was I think the best come back ever, and our young talent couldn't get it going, too much preasure? who knows but I hope next year the fans show up and the players do and maybe one or two different game plans, instead of passing up the middle for a break away, we had lots of talent but not so many plays to make that talent get us through the play offs.